Prologue

𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆.
𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀,
𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲
𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲.

★・・・・・・★・・ ・★・・・・・★

𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔.......𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔.......𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔.......𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔.

Life is hard to predict. You never know what turn it takes for you to fall down wholly.

Sometimes, only one person is enough to destroy your life. Someone you already met or someone who entered your life for the first time.

Love is beautiful but it can be deceiving. Falling in Love can be the first step of destroying your own life.

Kim Nam Joon & Jeon Jungkook fell inside the same trap, set by her.

ıllıllı ıllıllı

"I can control your mind right now and twist your answer from No to Yes. Are you sure you can turn me down?"  Namjoon smirked at her.

Seo Yoon gulped down her throat, unable to stare into his eyes any longer. Pursuing her lips together, she managed to let out, "Mr. Kim, we are inside your office. Do not forget that I hold a special document on which depends both yours and your brother's future."

ıllıllı ıllıllı

"Your mind says something else, Seo Yoon. I think you want me to ask you whether you like me or not. Correct me if I'm wrong." Jungkook took slow steps towards her while clicking his tongue every second.

She remained in her position strongly.

"Mr. Jeon, refrain yourself from using your power in the office."

"So you want to play hard to get now?"

ıllıllı ıllıllı

Just like a mouse easily steps into the mouse trap, Namjoon and Jungkook did the same. They both jumped into the abyss of betrayal. Forgetting the whole world around them.

That was their biggest mistake.

𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗹𝗹.

𝗜 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿  ︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

The Deceit Behind Her Smile

©SapphireHouse07

All Rights Reserved

Are you ready to enter a story of mystery, triangle of love & deception?

Prologue by PurpleLightARMY