ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Although Fu Yuanzhou didn't know the meaning of the word "heat", it was definitely not a good word, at least not for him.

He finally woke up and wanted to push Xie Lin away, but his brain became groggy and his body didn't listen.

For some reason, the aroma of wine in the air became thicker and thicker, wrapping him up like an overwhelming sky, and invading his body along with the smallest pores.

Fu Yuanzhou thought that he would wake up soon, but he was even drunker as if he had drunk a lot of alcohol, his throat was extremely thirsty, and his forehead was also sweaty.

"Xie Lin..."

He called his friend's name with difficulty but was stunned when he looked up.

Xie Lin is not the same as before. He is undoubtedly handsome, but because of his cold personality, even his eyebrows are covered with frost and snow. His complexion is also cold and white, but he has extremely dark eyes as if containing the deep dark night.

But at this time, Xie Lin's expression didn't have much coldness. He lowered his eyelashes and happened to look at Fu Yuanzhou. His eyes were dark, his face was reddish, and his breathing was a little bit quicker. He was inexplicably and unexpectedly sexy.

He raised his hand to caress Fu Yuanzhou's cheek, and even his fingertips exuded a hot temperature. Fu Yuanzhou was touched on his face as if he was also infected, his face was hot.

After a brief period of frustration, his extremely limited understanding of the world made Fu Yuanzhou realize that the smell of red wine in the air is probably not wine, but the pheromone of Xie Lin. Xie Lin is probably an Alpha, and he was being affected by the pheromones of Xie Lin.

Fu Yuanzhou subconsciously covered his mouth and nose, but he realized in a panic that it could not be blocked in this way. The Alpha pheromones still came in along his fingers, attracting him and to his shock, he involuntarily yearned for more touches from Xie Lin.

This feeling was really bad. Fu Yuanzhou finally realized why Xie Lin told him not to come over these few days in their chats, but it was too late, and now he was even being held in Xie Lin's arms.

Xie Lin's eyes were very dark, and his fingertips were sliding down Fu Yuanzhou's cheeks, rubbing his lips, and pressing against them lightly. He didn't say anything, but his every move was silently ambiguous.

"You calm down, Xie Lin..."

With a cold sweat, Fu Yuanzhou tried hard to persuade Xie Lin to calm down, but unfortunately, things went against his wishes. Xie Lin remained indifferent, and the hand that held his waist never moved away.

If this continues, something will happen!

Fu Yuanzhou struggled hard. He had practice and his skills were very good. But now Xie Lin is the one who is holding him. Xie Lin looks cold, but he can't beat him. He couldn't beat Xie even when he was a child. Now, not to mention that the pheromone alone made him lose the strength to resist, and he was quickly restrained by Xie Lin.

Xie Lin pressed him against the door frame, and held his wrists with one hand, lifting his hands above his head, restrained all his movements, and spoke in a low voice.

"You knew I was in heat, but you didn't take suppressive drugs or wear a suppression collar..."

He stretched out his hand to caress Fu Yuanzhou's neck, and then went around the back of his neck, and gently pressed with his fingertips. The place he held was very special, a faint sweet peach scent radiated instantly and also made Fu Yuanzhou's body tremble.