They watch as Din slowly walks over to them, no longer wearing his shiny Beskar armor, instead he wears a Stormtrooper outfit.

Mayfeld chuckles when he spots him, "Look at this. Oh, the shame," Din ignores him as he lugs his bag of armor over his shoulder, "Now, that right there is worth the price of admission."

"Wish I could say it looked good on you but I'd be lying." Cara says trying not to chuckle at him as he readjusts the helmet.

"Just make sure you take out the rooftop gunners," He orders pointing a finger at her, "Or we're never getting out of here."

Cara nods her head, "We got you," She looks him over one last time and then looks at Mayfeld who is still smiling at the sight, "You know, she's gonna kill you."

Mayfeld glances up and catches Cara's eyes, "She already tried too once."

"I wasn't talking to you."

Din nods his head knowingly, "Well, she can kill me after we save her and the kid."

He hands over the bag holding his armor, "Take care of this, keep it safe."

Cara nods, "I will."

"Hey, guys. Still on the clock."

He watches Din walk around to climb in, "What would they say on Mandalore?"

"I don't know what they say on Mandalore," Cara begins, "But I know what Kit would say, 'Shut up before I blast your brains out'." Cara smiles sweetly and gestures for him to go.

"You know, it's a shame you're not comin' along with us," He grunts as she stands up, "You got such a sunny disposition. Can't imagine how much fun you are in one of these."

~~~~~

They started their journey and slowly got through the tunnel, Din sits stiffly as he stares out of the window before him.

After a few minutes of silence Mayfeld turns to look at him, "Hey, how's it feel?"

He says nothing and Mayfeld gestures to the helmet, "I mean, c'mon, man, you still get to wear a helmet, right?"

"All right," He says with a huff as he places a hand on the helmet, "I'm taking this thing off," He drops his helmet beside him with a relived sigh, "I can't see anything."

"I don't know how you people wear those things, and by you people I do mean Mandalorians."

He looks over at him again but Din still remains silent, "How's that General of yours," He asks changing the topic in hopes to get him talking, "She's not really a Mandalorian, right? Just, sticking up for you?"

"She's Mandalorian." He replies stiffly without looking at him.

"Really?"

Din doesn't answer as he can see the excitement of a conversation filling Mayfeld, when he doesn't answer Mayfeld's shoulders sag in disappointment.

"Feels better when it's off."

Din slowly turns to look at him and Mayfeld turns back to the road. They pass a lot of blown up Juggernauts making Mayfeld gulp loudly, "Juggernaut Four, you're running a bit hot, make sure to watch you cargo heat limits and speed."

"Copy that, Three. We hit a couple bumps. Thanks for the heads-up." The Trooper answers.

Din sees Mayfeld shifting uncomfortably in is seat, "Don't worry about the rhydonium. As long as you drive stead, you'll get us to the refinery."

They approach a village with people in the road, the horn blares and they all move watching them pass by.

Din turns to watch as they pass, a couple of kids that stare at him through the window, "Yeah. Empire, New Republic. It's all the same to these people. Invaders on their land is all we are."

Mayfeld sighs, "I'm just saying, somewhere someone in this galaxy is ruling and others are being ruled, I mean look at your race. Do you think all those people that died in wars fought by Mandalorians actual had a choice? So how are they any different to the Empire?"

Din's mind goes to the story Kit had told him before.

A man named Darth Maul had taken over Mandalore along with Death Watch a group of Mandalorians, Obi-Wan Kenobi, who happened to be Kit's father, came to help rescue her mother, Duchess Satine.

The Duchess later died in her father's arms as he begged Bo-Katan to take Kit to safety. The Kryze woman agreed and flew Kit all the way to Tatooine on a ship where she was taken in by an old woman.

"If you were born on Mandalore, you believe one thing," Mayfeld continues, "If you were born on Alderaan you believe something else. But guess what, neither one of the exist anymore." He chuckles.

"Their rightful rulers do." Din says just wanting him to stop talking.

Mayfeld's head snaps towards him and a lightbulb goes off as he slowly pieces it together, "She's not just any Mandalorian, is she?"

He chuckles loudly and shakes his head in disbelief, "You mean to tell me that you had the rightful heir of Mandalore, the lost Mandalorian Princess, who the Kryze clan have been searching for, and you did nothing? There's a hefty bounty on the Princess' head, and one reason no one has claimed it."

"Well, two reasons, number one," He holds a finger into the air and Din rolls his eyes, "No one can afford it, and two, she's been said to have died. They had a funeral for her and everything last I heard."

"Well, she's not dead, and I'm not turning her in."

He gives him a pointed look as he tilts his head down saying that he isn't turning her in either, "Hey, I'm just a realist, I'm a survivor, just like you."

"Let's get one ting straight," Din says sternly, "You and I are nothing alike."

Mayfeld shrugs, "I don't know. Seems to me like your rules start change when you get desperate. I mean look at you, you said you couldn't take your helmet off and now you got a Stormtrooper one on, so what's the rule?"

He looks over when he's met with silence, "Is it that you can't take off your Mando helmet or you can't show your face? Cause there's a difference," Mayfeld sighs as Din pays him no mind, "Look, I'm, just sayin', we're all the same. Every bodies got their lines they don't cross until things get messy. As far as I'm concerned if you can make it through the day and still sleep at night, you're doing better than most."