violet chachki ~ corsets

So in this chapter violet is out of drag and is referred to as Jason (because that's violets name irl if you didn't know). Anyway enjoy!

2nd PERSON POV:
You and Jason had been doing well these past few weeks but nothing was happening, you were working at your job as (y/j) and Jason was usually at gigs or photo shoots. You wanted to do something special for your boyfriend, he works so hard for his job and wears corsets and fetish shoes all day it must hurt.. a lot. Then the idea popped into your head, you should try to see what he has to go through day by day, first thing a corset. But you wanted to impress him by going as small as possible with this corset thing. Done and done.

YOUR POV:

I had the idea to impress Jason by putting a corset on and making my waist as small as possible just like he does. I was walking down the stairs to where Jason was laying on the couch in our shared apartment. he was on his phone scrolling through Instagram.
"Hey vi?"
"Mhm" he replied still looking at his phone
"Do you still have the corset from your death becomes her outfit?" I questioned.
"I don't think so but I might have one similar" he looked up at me from his phone.
"Is it in your drag room?"
"Yeah, I'll show you" he got up from the couch walking over to me behind the couch. "But why do you want it anyway?" He asked.
"I wanna put one on to see what you go through everyday"
He stood silent for a moment thinking before continuing,
"Okay, but just know that you don't have to do this Y/N, I really don't want you getting hurt." He replied with caution in his voice.
"I know, but I want to do this"
"But promise to tell me if it starts to hurt or gets uncomfortable okay?" Jason said holding out his pinky to me.
I latched onto his pinky with mine and replied back with "I promise"

We walked to his drag room upstairs and he started to search for the corset. As I looked around the room I could see his whole career in front of my eyes, the hello kitty outfit, the season 8 finale look, the purple entrance look all of it was here in this room.
"Found it!" Jason said holding up the corset. Is was black and already looked smaller than my waist, not even tightened up yet, but I was still gonna do this, for violet; for Jason.

Soon enough I was in jasons' drag room with the corset on, I had my shirt removed with my bra still on. Jason was behind me pulling on the corset with his hands to tighten it.

I felt like I couldn't breathe but I wanted to go tighter.
"Is it too tight?" He asked
"No, I can go a little tighter"
"Are you sure Y/N cause I really don't want you getting hurt?"
"Yes Jason, I'm sure" I'm really not sure.
"Okay" He replied back.

————- time skip————

I had now been in this corset for what it feels like 2 hours but it had only been 45 minutes, I was on the verge of tears. My waist was 27 inches small only a 8 inches from what jasons was on the death becomes her runway challenge.

I didn't tell Jason it hurt so much because I wanted him to be Impressed by me. I could barely breathe, I needed this death trap off me, now.
"Jase, can you take this off now? I've had enough of being skinny" I said sarcastically trying to cover up my pain. He came over to me and laughed until he saw my face.
"Hey, you okay? you look like your hurting, I'll take it off." he said with worry in his voice.
"Don't worry I'm fine"

__________time skip__________

The corset was finally off me, I had bruises blossoming all on my sides. why did I do this? I should've told violet it hurt. I came downstairs from the bathroom and laid down next to Jason on the couch.

2nd  PERSON POV:

You placed your head on jasons shoulder and watched him scroll through Instagram.
"I'm proud of you for today" he said to you with a smile on his face.
"Thank you" you replied back with a forced smile on your face, you felt like crying right now. Jason placed a kiss on your forehead and moved his arm to be around you. His arm touched your sore sides and you flinched and hissed at the pain.
"What's wrong, did I hurt you?" He said sitting up.
"No" You replied standing up, looking like you were about to cry.

Jason went silent for a second and looked at the floor, then said quietly
"Y/N lift up your shirt" you did so, revealing all the bruises that laid on your sides from the corset.

"I'm sorry" you said sobbing now.
"Y/N c'mere" Jason said standing up now. You did so and he carefully held you in his arms making sure not to hurt your sides.
"You should've told me, I would've taken it off" Jason said nearly crying.
"I know, I'm sorry" you said calming down.
You both remained silent until Jason said
"I love you"
"I love you more" you replied, while one last tear fell down your cheek.

First chapter done !! Hope you guys enjoyed it.