𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀 + 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 (𝟏)

Sorry this took so long. Love y'all. ♡ S. ↓

Comment goddamn 🏃🏿‍♂️

"You got a piece of led?"

Emoni turned around when someone tapped her shoulder. When she heard the question she just shook her head no and turned back around, hearing him suck his teeth then ask someone else.

She had lead.

But it was hers.

"Ask Sweetie."

The familiar voice she heard say her name belonged to her cousin. She had to turn around and look at her confused. "Ask me what?" Shay shook her pencil to show it was empty. "Lead."

"Ion got nun."

"You bought some the other day when we was at Walmart. How you run out that fast?" She asked stupidly, genuinely confused while Emoni just sat there wondering if she was serious.

"I ate it all."

"Girl fuck you." Shay mugged her, not noticing the teacher looking at them aggravated while the two bickered across the classroom. They did this every day.

They wouldn't act confused about why the teacher didn't love them. The two talked. A lot. But sometimes it felt like extra or uncalled animosity. They weren't any more annoying than any other girls that gets a class with their cousin/best friend.

"Moni start where we left off."

Emoni cringed a little hearing her nick name but ignored it and tried to answer the question respectfully anyway. She'd told her multiples times that she didn't like people shortening her name in the nicest way she could. But since she was technically out of order at the moment she'd stay quiet.