"Val Velocity? What the hell are you doing here?" The girl by the name of Rebel Red asked.

"I-I uh, I'm here for one of those elastic band things..." Val said.

"Wait, no way..." She replied.

Val blushed, "Yeah... um I guess not everybody knows yet."

"Well I'm sure she's amazing, and she better be if YOU managed to get her. I give her credit, I couldn't deal with you for even an hour." She remarked.

"Hey! I've changed ok. It's all because of her. She means a lot to me." Val replied.

"Well I hope you've learned. Also, a few more miles that way is where you can get some more supplies." Rebel Red explained.

Val nodded and thanked her. The girl was left amazed at how nice and polite Val was. It was weird to see him act this way. She believed whoever this girl was had to be special. Val continued walking down to the next stop and gathered supplies to make his surprise for Venom. He was so excited to give it to her, he knew she'd love it. Now he had to go to Batt City and was not at all mentally prepared since he hasn't been back for years. He was just a kid when he was out here for the first time. He had lost his parents trying to escape with them. He remembered it so clearly but tried not to. Val then took off and went to the Batt City entrance. He hid his motorcycle behind a rock and slowly walked into the tunnel that led inside. He knew of a secret way within the tunnel Dracs used to travel in to get places quicker and so he used that, being careful along the way. He eventually made it to the underground ring shop that someone was still secretly operating.

"Hello, what can I do for y..." The guy said, stopping mid sentence.

The guy raised his eyebrows as he looked at Val. "Val Velocity? Holy shit, never thought I'd see you here."

"Well here I am... just show me what you have, I can't stand being here." Val said.

"Alright here, the more fancy ones are underneath those ones." The guy replied, pointing to the first layer of rings.

Val thanked him and started looking until he found one that would suit her perfectly. "I'll take that one! She's going to love this! So how much?"

"Val, you found a girl who can put up with your bullshit, your anger, and your many other traits. She's extremely special and I'd like to thank her. You better keep her around, she truly has changed you and I can see it in your eyes. Please just take it for free. She's worth me losing a few carbons over because she's doing us all a favor by helping you." The guy explained.

"I don't know what to say, thank you... here take at least five, I can't thank you enough!" Val exclaimed with a smile.

The guy nodded, "You're welcome and please take good care of her. She's special if she's with you."

Val waved goodbye and went to escape the city. He couldn't wait to get home to Venom.

"Fuck, why the fuck was that so hard to do?" Volume exclaimed.

"Cause you're not flexible!" I shouted back.

"I guess not everyone is meant to train to have this skill." Volume replied.

"Yeah no shit, you think for a second I could do that!" Vinyl remarked.

"Well you..." Volume started to say before he heard a motorcycle in the distance.

"Val's back!" Volume shouted.

Vamos screeched, "VENOM! Your boyfriend is back!"

I stopped what I was doing immediately and I smiled. I tried to wait patiently for Val to slow down before I ran to him. It didn't last, I couldn't help it. I jumped into his arms as he fell back and laughed.

"Easy sweetheart." Val giggled.

"I really missed you! Don't ever leave me without saying goodbye first. I fucking cried this morning." I said with a stern tone.

Val's smile faded, "Sorry, I'll remember that."

I then hugged him once more and kissed him on the cheek, "It's ok, I just want to be there to remind you to be careful and that I love you."

Val smiled and hugged her, he never knew she cared THAT much. "Oh! I got you something!"

Val then pulled something out of his pocket. He then asked me to close my eyes and I did as I was told. He then placed something on my wrist.

"Alright, open them." Val said.

I gasped and smiled as I saw what he gave me, "VAL!"

Val smiled, "You like it?"

"Of course I do! I was just recently told about what bracelets mean out here!" I exclaimed, giggling slightly while keeping the smile.

Bracelets were a big thing out in the zones. It was less popular outside zone three but I heard about how zone three had made bracelets for their friends, picked them up from places, made them for their s/o, or they made them themselves. I heard most people would die with them on and if they'd break, people would tie it to their shoes or attach it to their jackets. They never got rid of it.

"AH VAL, I LOVE IT!" I screeched.

"I knew you would, and I love you..." Val replied.

I went up to Val and kissed him once more. He kissed back. "I promise I'll never take this off!"

"I hope you never need a reason to even think about it." Val sassed.

I giggled and then rushed to show everyone.

"GUYS LOOK WHAT VAL GAVE ME!" I shouted.

Volume and Vinyl and ran up to me and smiled when they saw. They hugged me and then moved so the twins could see.

"VENOM! YOU'RE HIS WORLD, THIS IS ADORABLE!" Vamos shouted.

Vaya then pushed Vamos over, "AWW THAT'S ADORABLE! It has his name on it and it matches the colors you always wear."

"Wow he must really love her a lot." Vinyl said to Volume.

Volume sighed, "Oh I know he does, but he really needs to tell her about her friend. It's not fair that she doesn't know."

"Well he better tell her before that ring goes on her finger." Vinyl said.

Volume nodded but then followed everyone else inside.