✨overthinker✨

hey y'all im back.. after 8 months.. sorry to make you guys wait so long but i have been rlly busy and i dont know if i will be posting a lot but i will try!!
______________________________________
recap: vinnie was following y/n because he thought she was cute, vinnie asked josh to come with him on the drive, bryce took josh's car and y/n took her own, bryce got pulled over by a cop while speeding in josh's car, vinnie and josh got home first, then y/n, and finally bryce. when they walk in they see...
______________________________________
Josh's POV:
I was behind everyone but i saw y/n cover her eyes and run upstairs everyone followed her. Then i saw blake and amelie going at it in the couch. i yell, "thats my guy" and run upstairs. i was about to go into y/n's room but i heard vinnie in there so i just went to bryce's room. me and bryce ended up playing gta.

y/n's POV:
Me and Vinnie were in my room, we got to know each other a little bit.. I know he thinks im cute but im not sure how he feels about me being josh's sister. he seems a little nervous now that he knows. I mean I do think vinnie is attractive, but also jaden.. me and jaden get along really well. does jaden like me? has he liked me? do I like him? have i liked him? (yes, im an overthinker... I think of every possiblility) Anyways, i guess i zoned out because vinnie was asking me what was wrong.. oh well.
v- y/n are you okay.. yyyy/nnnn (iykyk)
y/n- shit sorry i zoned out
v- no you're good, i was just asking if you wanted to go out for lunch?
y/n- oh yeah of course.. i would love to
v- alright.. i am going to head home and get changed. I will pick you up at 12

it is currently 10:15 and vinnie just left that gives me 1 hour and 45 minutes to get ready. I take a quick shower and blow dry my hair... i style with the blow dryer and round brush (iykyk) and get changed. I don't really know where we are going so i dress casual cute.

i wore this (if you don't like it imagine something else casual that you like) (its fall in the book currently so remember weather)

it is now 11:15 and i go downstairs. i run into josh..
j- hey i was just about to come ask you what you wanted from door dash we are getting lunch soon.
y/n- i'll pass i am going out for lunch
j- are you going with someone?
y/n- yeah a friend
j- just a friend (smirks)
y/n- joshua i cannot deal with you
j- you going with vinnie?
y/n- maybe but why is it your business?
j- cause your my little sisterr..
y/n- it's not a date we are just going as friends
j- mhm im sure
y/n- josh im serious..
j- ok

Josh skips around the house like a 5 year old yelling "y/n has a daaatte, y/n has a daaatee!"
I scream at him "joshua kenneth richards i am going to kill you" he laughs and runs upstairs, i am don't have time for this shit so i stay downstairs.

Jaden's POV:
i walk downstairs after i hear josh saying y/n has a date... idk why but i feel my heart drop and i get kinda sad. i've liked y/n since the day she moved in. i feel like we have always just connected, but i guess she doesn't feel the same. I walk in the kitchen because i wanted some ice cream. y/n was at the counter watching tiktoks so i went behind her and scared her. she screamed and started laughing right after. i love her laugh. i have always loved her laugh and her smile in general. she is just beautiful. so i go on the other side of the counter and go in the freezer to get ice cream. i take it out and scoop myself some into a bowl.
j- you want some?
y/n- no im good... im going out soon
j- so a date?
y/n- josh tell you?
j- he didnt tell me, but i heard him yelling it down the hall
y/n- its not a date, im just going out with a friend
j- ahh got it... josh is always overreacting
y/n- tell me about it!
j- so where are you going?
y/n- im not sure yet.. it is a surprise!
j- nice well i will talk to you later because i have to head to the studio..
y/n- bye jay see you later

y/n's POV:
it is now 11:30 and i decided to watch an episode of law and order SVU while i waited for vinnie. i heard the doorbell ring and i answered it. i thought it would be vinnie, but i opened the door to see a kid who looks so familiar but can't remember who he is. he says hey y/n and walks in.. it would feel weird to ask him his name so i just ask him who he is here to see. he says bryce so i scream "BRYYYCEEE GET DOWN HERE NOW" and say he should be down in 3 2 you can hear him coming 1 and he gets to the bottom of the stairs. bryce says, "hey nick ready to film" and he goes "when am i not ready to film when cake is involved" and he shows bryce a cake.
b- NO WAY YOU ACTUALLY GOT THAT DONE
n-  i went to like six different cake places and they all said they won't do it so i just printed a couple of them out and pit it on there
y/n- what are you guys talking about
b- you don't wanna see it
y/n- why not?
n- here *shows you the cake*
y/n- EW WTF THAT'S FROM THE LIVE
b- i told you
n- i cannot wait to give this to your brother
b- i can't wait to record this

the doorbell rings again so i go answer it. this time it's vinnie i walk out with him and yell "bye bryce bye nick" and close the door. vinnie drives while we have a karaoke party. i took a couple timer pictures to post on instagram.

y/n.thebadass:

👤: vinniehacker

👤: vinniehacker

liked by joshrichardss, jadenhossler, charlidamelio, luvanthony, and millions others

y/n.thebadass: i am obviously the better singer

joshrichardss: ship
|
y/n.thebadass: get a life and stop being so involved in mine dumbass

brycehall: you ran out of the house to hang out with vinnie😐
|
vinniehacker: who wouldn't hang out with me?
|
nickbean: me.
|
vinniehacker: dickhead
|
y/n.thebadass: can y'all not fight in my comments?

click here to load more comments...

______________________________________

what do you guys think?
who should we end up with?
jaden?
vinnie?
anyways have a great morning night whatever
-skylar🥰