Dominated pt1

( THIS CHAPTER NSFW SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT, WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE)( THATS ALL)

🤏🐁

You slide down the wall to end up on your knees. The hard wood floor is rough against  but your so in the moment, you dont care.

Dabi pulls down his pants and his penis flings up. His uncut dick smacks you against the face, unburned and hard.

Y/n thoughts: so its not burnt?

Dabi: go on, its not gonna suck itself

Your mind goes blank as you put his big dick in your mouth.
The tip of his cock tickles the back of your throat. His hands now grabbing your hair, pulling with every thrust. Your mouth starts to make erotic noises.

Dabi: you like being my fleshlight don't you?

Dabi: little mouse~

Y/n: *choke* mHm*gag*

Precum starts to leak in your mouth as he aggressively fucks your throat. The taste is unlike any other, but its addictive.

Dabi: you have a tight throat dont you?

Dabi starts to give faster, harder thrusts. His hips smack your cheeks as his dick reaches the deeper parts of your throat.

Y/m thoughts: finally he's gonna cum, i dont know how long i could have taken this

As soon as that thought came up, he stopped. He pulled out his dick from your mouth. With this break, you breath

Y/n: *cough* *cough* huh~?

Y/n: w-why'd you stop?

Dabi:....

Before you could ask another question, dabi bent down and picked you up. He hoists you up and carries you in a bridal style.
                                                          His big pecs were leaned up against your cheek. You could hear his heart beat at a fast pace

Y/n thoughts: wait... he's nervous?

Y/n: what are you doing?

Dabi doesn't answer you question. He walks over to the door and locks it

Y/n thoughts: oh yeah it was open

Y/n thoughts: wait

Dabi sets you down on the bed, laying down. He was standing, leaning on the bed post.

Dabi: take off your clothes

Dabi: now.

Y/n: huh?

Dabi: dont make me repeat myself.

You start to take off your clothes by his command. Dabi is doing the same aswell. You cant help but stare at his gorgeous body, the way it was burned, his abs, it never ceases to amaze you.

Dabi: like what you see?

Y/n: i-umm....

Dabi: ill take that as a yes

You and dabi are now fully unclothed. Dabi slowly walks to you, looking like a horny devil. He smoothly runs his hands on your chest, softly whispering in your ear...

Dabi: are you ready, little mouse~?

Your mind goes blank as dabi plays with your nipples. Teasingly, he licks your ear to rile you up.

Dabi: well~ little mouse?

Y/n: *sensual whisper* yes

That clarification is all that dabi needed. With that, he pounces on you like a wild fox. He starts to makeout with you, playing with tongue. His mouth tastes like chicken, and you were hungry.
                        2 minutes in your makeout, dabi wraps his big hands around your neck. He softly chokes you, making sure to leave room to breath. This turns you on.

Y/n: d-dabi, please enter me

Dabi: whats that little mouse?

Y/n: p-please enter me

Dabi: beg for me

With dabi's other hand, he rubs your hole. He's teasing you.

Y/n: d-dabiii~

Y/n: Please!!

Dabi: more.

Dabi suddenly puts his fingers in your hole, wanting to find your good spot. Your soft moans entice dabi, making him push in his fingers faster.

Y/n: aHhh~

Dabi: beg.

Y/n: Please fuck me!!

Dabi: good mouse~

As soon as you said that, dabi moves to your ass. Now in a missionary position, dabi rubs the head of his cock on your ass.

Y/n: dabi s-stop teasing me

Dabi plunges in your hole, immediately reaching your prostate.

Y/n: GAh Uh Uh Ah~

Dabi: god your so tight

Dabi is now thrusting into you, reaching your sweet spot every time. Dabi's right hand is chocking you while his left is jerking you off. You feel like you could come any second now.

Y/n: Dabi im gonna c-cum!!

Before you could cum, Dabi pulls our. Edging you.

Y/n: w-why'd you pull out!!

Dabi: I'm going to make you beg for me

Dabi: I'm going to make you infatuated with me

Y/n: you BAS-ahh~

Dabi: that hole of yours is a slut

Y/n: l-let me cum

Dabi: don't feel like it

Dabi kisses your thighs, leaving behind a little bit if saliva.

Dabi: so fucking pretty