"I love you, Aaron Christopher. Thank you for doing this." You said quietly.

"I love you too, y/f/n y/m/n." He responded in a whisper, kissing you on the top of your head.

After a few hours of quiet conversation with Aaron, you started to doze off. Your eyelids started to heavily close, sleep pulling at you. Right as you almost fell asleep, Emily switched the vibrator on the highest setting. A loud gasp and a moan fell from your mouth, your body completely doubling over in pleasure.

You could hear the vibrator buzzing loudly, although you knew that only you and Aaron could hear it. Luckily the rest of the team was sleeping or listening to music, so no one but Emily and Aaron heard your moan.

Aaron's hand dug into your side, warning you, "Keep it down, whore." He told you quietly.

"Aaron, p-please." You begged him, a tight orgasm starting to build in your core.

"Nuh-uh, princess." He taunted, letting his hand drift down to your ass.

You turned your head to look at Emily, giving her a pleading look. She slowly shook her head, a smug smirk set on her face. When you jutted your lip out, she let a small laugh out, still shaking her head.

She switched the toy down to a lower setting, your lungs letting out a breath you didn't know you were holding. It was a lot more manageable, but an orgasm was still slowly building.

After a few minutes, Aaron could tell that you were close to cumming. Right as you were about to fall over the edge into bliss, he shot Emily a glare, the vibration finally stopping.

You whined quietly, not appreciating the edge that they gave you. Emily sent you another text.

Emily: Don't be such a brat.

Aaron chuckled quietly, reading the text on your phone, "She's right."

The rest of the jet ride consisted of eight more edges, one every hour. You were sure that your pants were soaked, and if you stood up you wouldn't be surprised if there was a puddle.

When the plane landed, Emily turned the vibrator back on the lowest setting. The rest of the team was off the plane, but you were stalling. You didn't want to stand up from your chair, fearful of the probable puddle in your seat. Aaron was about to say something to you, but he saw Emily make her way over to you.

She reached her hand around your head, grabbing your hair tightly. She tugged strongly, tilting your head up to look at her, "Get up, slut." She growled, her face inches from yours.

You whined, her hand tightening again, "Did you not hear me, whore?" She said, moving her face closer to yours, her lips grazing yours.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry." You said, ducking your head and starting to stand from your seat.

You heard her laugh, seeing your arousal on the chair. When the toy shifted, you moaned at the movement. It earned a smirk from Aaron and Emily, and you were just glad that they didn't reprimand you.

Every step was agony, the toy slipping and shifting with each movement. Little gasps and moans dropped from your lips as you walked, finally sitting down in Aaron's car. You watched Emily hand Aaron the remote, your lip pouting when you realized that the torture wouldn't stop.

The drive to Aaron's house wasn't any better, he constantly dropped and raised the frequency of the vibration. You were a moaning whimpering mess, your wetness definitely seeping through your pants and onto the seat below you.

Aaron's hand on your thigh slowly moved up to your crotch, pressing the vibrating toy harder against your clit. A high pitched moan left your mouth, your head falling back onto the headrest.