Chapter 36: Space Paranoids

ابدأ من البداية

"Donald!" everyone and I yell in sync, not happy that he just possibly made things worse.

"I'm sorry..." Donald apologizes.

"Decision gate reached. You are now under arrest," the Master Control Program declares.

"Arrest!?" Hijikata asks, making sure he heard right.

"But we didn't even do anything wrong," Sora says.

"You tried to damage it by hitting it too hard," Saito points out.

"I told you computers are delicate!" Madison exclaims, lecturing Sora of his actions.

"Under what charges?" Asch questions.

"For violating the program," says the Master Control Program.

"Are you kidding me!? It was an accident!" Harada exclaims.

While Goofy moves to get Donald off of the computer, I notice some sort of glowing laser. Not only that, but I think it's aiming at me and my friends!

"Run!" my brother exclaims.

Before any of us even have the chance to get out of the way, the laser hits us.

(3rd) POV:

After getting hit by the laser, Harmony and her friends become frozen. Then their bodies begin to digitally disappear, as though they're being turned into data. Leon gasps, worried about his sister and her friends.

(Harmony's) POV:

I'm not sure when, but I think I was unconscious, because I find myself waking up.

"Harmony? Harmony!" I hear Madison call out. I open my eyes and look up to see Madison wearing a completely different outfit. "You okay?"

"I think so," I say.

Madison offers a hand to help me up, which I gladly accept. I then take in our surroundings. I also notice that I'm wearing the same clothes Madison is wearing. Then I notice Sora, who is unconscious. I gently shake his shoulder.

"Sora? Sora, wake up!" I exclaim.

He slowly opens his eyes. "Harmony? Madison?" he asks, getting on his feet.

 "Harmony? Madison?" he asks, getting on his feet

(Sorry if you people don't like the picture. It was the best I could find. Also, pretend that Harmony and Madison are not wearing that mask)

"Where are we?" Sora asks.

"Not only that, but where are our friends?" I ask.

Madison slowly shakes her head. "Not sure. I can't be sure of anything until we figure out a way on how to get back to Leon. For now, I think it's safe to assume that we're possibly in another world."