03 the game "I messed up."

(Alexandra's prov)

"Ok I'll go first," lily says " well I have a crush on someone."

"No way who is it," I say very intrigued

"It's C-Cale," She says stuttering.

"I NEW IT, yaaaaaaaaaaas," I yell happily because I ship them HARD.

" shut up anyway it's your turn." lily says flustered and mad.

" I don't have anything to tell you I've told you everything."

"Oh, come on just think harder."  lily says grumpily.

"Umm oh!... nevermind," I say freaking out because she can't know what I am It's literally impossible so she won't believe me.

"What is it." lily says wondering what my secret is. no no no no no, ok you can do this just think right.

"Uh, w-well you just um you already knew what my secret that I was going to say. Yeah, that's right." I say hoping that she won't think that I was lying.

" I know your lying." 

"H-How, uh I-I'm not lying," I say stuttering knowing I messed up.

"You stutter when you lie." 

"Ok you got me I'll tell. well, I don't know how to tell you so I'll just show you." I say standing up going to my dresser to get out some clothes that she got me so it will look good when I turn to the other me. 

"ok this is going to look crazy just don't scream," I say standing in front of her but not too close

"Please show."

"Wow!"

"Wow!"

"hehe yeah," I say hoping she doesn't hate me

"OMG, YOUR A NEKO THAT MEANS YOU HAVE POWERS OTHER THAT THE FURE THING AND SINCE YOU A SILVER NEKO YOU HAVE 4 DIFFERENT SOULMATES OMG YEEEEES I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE!!!!!!!" SHE yells while hopping up and down.

"Wait you know about this," I say confused

"Yeah, I do my mom was a Neko but she found a potion that cured her she told me all about them and that the silver ones are Speciale. But there was only one cure," she said the last part sadly.

"ok but what about the soulmates and the powers," I said sooooo confused.

"Well, when you turn into your Neko for the first time it's like really painful am I right."

"yep," I say remembering how painful it was.

"Well, the powers that you will get are for you to decide what you want you can have. Oh and your soulmates don't know that your there soulmate but they will be attracted to you like no one else like your the only one in the world for them and that will b the same with you liking them. You will feel it more when you see all four of them and it will be like hell when you leave them so good luck." She says with a smirk on her face.

"Um ok but I'm still confused why me, like no one in my family, is a Neko I think." 

"Well it's not an inheritance it's more like it chooses people that need to have a better life."

"ok, that makes sense."

"Why does that make sense."

"Well you know my mom and the bully's and everyone thinking that I am stupid but I'm not."

" Ok yeah, that makes sense."

"Ok I'm tired you want to go to sleep," I say reedy to about pass out.

"yeah, I'm about to pass out so let's go to sleep."

~TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry that it's shorter than the others I was in class so hehe yeah.

~love Morgan