02 telling her

Alexandra's prov~

(3 days pass)

Ring Ring Ring " Hello."I say picking up my phone.

"Ok Brat you need to take care of yourself for the next 3 weeks until school because I'm in Japan so you'll have to stay in Montana because I'm not paying for plane tickets for you. Got it." my Mom had said.

" yes mom I understand but did you leave me money to make sure I don't starve or do I have to earn it myself," I say hesitantly knowing that she didn't leave anything for me.

"Yes, I did the only reason why is because I don't want to get arrested for starving my kid. just don't bother me and don't get hurt I don't want to pay for the hospital bill, oh and the money is on the fridge there is at least $1000 in the envelope so you should be fine," she says hanging up the phone on me.

"At least I don't have to deal with her for 3 weeks and dam that's a lot of money for only 3 weeks but ill youse it," I say going to the envelope and opening it to see if she was lying. I tack it out and there are 50 100 dollar bills that's $50,000.

"Yes, that means I can buy stuff for school instead of having to use the same thing since first grade. I'm so happy but like I knew she had money but dam she's fucking rich." I say heading to my room to get stuff ready and I thought that I should get ahold of lily and maybe we can hang out at the mall. 

(After calling, and they walking to the mall and yes lily did come and she is spending the night.)

"Ok so why is your mom not home for 3 weeks." lily stated while walking backward in front of me. 

"I'm really not sure but it doesn't matter why she's gone I'm just she is gone. so I can have some time with my friends" I say continuing to walk forward.

"Ok but do you have money to stay home alone," she says returning back to my side.

"Yeah she gave me money," I say with a smile on my face.

"ok then let's have a good stile then because we're here for a reason and I'm done talking let's get shopping," she says spreading up her walk and enters the mall's door.

" haha ok where first," I say happily that she could come with me.

" We should do hair first I need a new look. I don't like the brown," she says looking at me for an answer.

"ok yeah I agree with you I need different hair," I say with a smile and we walk to the hair dresser store.

"So are you going first?" I say and she nods. " ok what you thinking,"

"I'll tell you when it's done," she says with a smirk and heads to a different room.

(1 hour and 32 minutes later)

I look up from my phone to see my best friend rock her new hairstyle.

(this is her new hairstyle