1.

S/O FALLING ASLEEP ON THEIR SHOULDER

______________________________

| featuring : itadori yuji + fushiguro megumi + gojo satoru + ryomen sakuna from jujutsu kaisen

_____________________________

ITADORI YUJI:

• Lowkey, I feel like he's the one that would fall. asleep on your shoulder first before you even could.

• Like have you seen him in the anime opening, the boy can probably sleep anywhere if he wanted to.

• But for the benefit of the doubt, let's switch my assumption of mine and put you in the hot seat this time.

• Once your head hits his shoulder, Itadori would be really surprised at this sudden action, because it's usually him that would do that - yeah I ain't letting my assumption go...

• However, he really doesn't mind that you have fallen asleep since both of you had just finished a mission and he could tell you were extremely tired after the whole thing.

• He will probably admire you for a quick few seconds, before wondering if you were even comfortable in the position that you were in

• Like does your neck hurt? Is his shoulder too hard to sleep on? Will you fall off?

• So after many questions roaming around in his head, Itadori will try to position your head in a more comfortable position.

• However, this will probably wake you up, causing your boyfriend to apologise before you smile at him and place your head back on his shoulder.

• "I'm so sorry! You looked really uncomfortable, so I wanted to move your head to put you in a more comfortable position"

• "Babe it's okay, thank you for worrying, but don't worry I'm comfortable"

• Itadori will wrap an arm around you to pull you closer to him, making sure your head doesn't fall - especially if you and him are in a car.

• Probably a few minutes later, he will rest his head on top of yours and sleep himself, leading to Fushiguro to wake the both of you up after you had reached back to Jujutsu High.