"To get Harry?"

"To get Harry."

I interceded, "Alright Louis, out of my house! You're going to be late. Harry, you and Niall can come sit at the kitchen table while I do the dishes."

Louis gently pried Harry off of him and poked his nose, "After work, Kitten!"

"Goodbye, Louis!" I sighed, striding over to usher him out of the room.

Harry stood shyly, his hands tucked into his pockets. Niall bounded towards him, and Harry leaned away slightly. Ignoring the boy's obvious discomfort, Niall seized Harry's wrist and pulled him into the kitchen, "We're going to learn more shapes."

I chuckled, following them into the kitchen so I could finish the dishes. Niall had pushed Harry into a chair and was running throughout the kitchen with a piece of paper clutched in his hand, looking for a pen. I shook my head at the boy, returning to the dishes and glancing over at Harry. He was picking at a purple band-aid on his pinky finger. Curiosity got the better of me, and I called out to him, "What'd you do to your finger?"

Harry looked slightly startled as he looked up, and he blushed a bit as he held his hand up, "W-which one?"

I was surprised to see each of Harry's fingers apart from his thumb wrapped in a bandage, "Oh wow. You... you're quite injured there."

Harry looked back to his fingers, "P-plates can b-be da-dangerous."

I laughed, holding up the plate I was washing and examining it, "Oh yeah? How so?"

Harry shrugged, carefully taking his shoes off underneath the table so he could pull his feet up into the chair, "Th-they are just r-really sharp when they break."

"You cut yourself on a broken plate, hmm?" I asked. "Who broke it? You or Louis?"

"Louis d-did on accident," Harry informed me. "H-Harry was g-going to help p-pick it up and t-then I got hurt. Louis got me band-aids th-though so I d-didn't die."

At that moment, Niall was back at Harry's side having found a pen, "Time for shapes!"

"Okay," Harry agreed.

Niall sketched something onto the paper and pointed to it, "What shape?"

"Square..." Harry answered.

"Nope!" Niall declared, obviously pleased that he'd stumped Harry.

"Y-yes it is!" Harry's brow furrowed. "L-look, four s-sides, they are even and e-everything."

"It's still not a square," Niall shook his head. "Guess again."

"No," Harry pushed away from the table. "It is a square! H-Harry does not want to learn a-anymore be-because that is a square."

"No," Niall huffed. "It's a diamond."

"A diamond," Harry responded. "Is a r-rock."

I was surprised with Harry's knowledge, "How on earth did you learn that, Harry?"

"Watching the t-telly with Louis," Harry replied.

"He's got you on that one, Nialler," I chuckled.

Niall glared at Harry, and Harry cringed.

"Oh well," Niall snapped. "Louis likes me more."

"Niall," I warned, knowing that the boy's jealousy over me siding with Harry was the reason for his hatefulness.

Harry, however, was already squeaking out, "B-but Louis likes Harry too...?"

"Not as much as he likes me," Niall argued.