Bus Ride to Saitama

Start from the beginning

"Just some t-shirts, hoodies, and shorts," Y/N answered, "the weather there was supposed to be cooler than other places, but I assumed that it would still be hot."

"Really?! I packed more leggings and sweats since I assumed it would be a lot cooler." Yachi responded.

"It's a good thing though, I heard that there were more mosquitoes than usual."

"I brought sunscreen and bug spray so don't worry."

"Thank goodness then, what about shampoo and stuff?"

"Wait we were supposed to bring that?!" Yachi replied in surprise.

"Yeah, but that's okay you can share with me," Y/N started, "I brought some-"

At that moment, Y/N was interrupted by a light tap on her shoulder.  She turned around to see Kageyama staring at her with a blush on his face.  Yachi decided to leave the two alone and talk to Hinata.

"Good morning Tobio san," Y/N greeted, as she reached up to poke his cheek.

"G-good morning Y/N chan," Kageyama said back.

Kageyama took this chance to immediately gave Y/N a tight bear hug.

"What happened Tobio san? Is it something bad or worse-" Y/N started.

Kageyama interrupted Y/N, "No, I just missed you ... a lot."

Y/N began to pat Kageyama's back lightly, "You know we just haven't seen each other for a week right?"

"But that's too long," Kageyama softly whined.

"Okay, but we do have a weekend to spend together," Y/N replied, "so let's do that alright."

Kageyama nodded, signaling a yes.

"Oh I brought something for you," Kageyama continued, "it's a couple snacks to eat on the way."

"You didn't need to do that you know," Y/N said, "I was kinda hoping to get some sleep on the way."

"Oh okay," Kageyama mumbled, "where should I put the food now."

Y/N heard his mumbling and decided on something.

"Why don't we share this on the bus ride," Y/N suggested, "like before we sleep."

"That's a better idea," Kageyama agreed.

Takeda called out to everyone, "Everyone, Ukai is here now so gather around!"

The team members walked over to Takeda and Ukai, awaiting for new orders.

"Coach Ukai and I will trade off driving and we will make it at the training camp by morning." Takeda continued.

"Don't get angry with me if I nod off," Ukai added with a yawn. 

"Now let's get our luggage in and board the bus everyone." Takeda finished.

Kageyama took Y/N's bag and traded it with the bag of snacks.

"I'll go put our stuff in the back," Kageyama said, "you should board the bus and safe me a seat."

"Got it,"

"Good," Kageyama finished.

Kageyama gave Y/N a quick kiss on her forehead before leaving to drop the luggage off.  Y/N headed off to the front of the bus, where Hinata was standing with Yachi.

"Hey guys, did you put your things in yet?" Y/N asked.

"Yep same with Yachi san." Hinata answered.