knowing this, the brown haired male let out a small chuckle, strongly in doubt of the older's comment. "yeah... i don't know if you want to do that. or if you even can do that."

hearing this, the orange haired male got offended and shot up from his laying position, turning to look at jeno and giving him a small glare. "hey! i'm perfectly capable of punching someone."

the small chuckle from jeno turned into obnoxiously loud laughing as the brown haired male was purposely exaggerating his laughs as to show how much doubt he possessed at the moment. his older friend next to him hitting someone purposefully for a valid reason seemed unreasonable, yet, thinking about it now, it also seemed reasonable at the same time.

the laughing soon died down, cutting the sound off with a soft sigh as the older boy laid back down in the grass, supporting his head with his hands.

"so are you going to tell me what's wrong?" doyoung asked after a few moments of silence overtook the two.

it took the brown haired male a couple minutes to reply back, putting the two back in silence once again. "it's nothing hyung. don't worry."

"yeah and i'm not gay. i know something is wrong," and the jokes have returned. so much for keeping a serious atmosphere while talking about a possibly concerning topic. it always seemed as if a conversation between any two members in their friend group would result in either joking around and playing or fighting. jeno and doyoung were no exception. "do i have to trade a secret for you to tell me?"

jeno turned towards the orange haired male and raised a brow, catching the older's eyes in the process and showing a playful smirk. "are you really that desperate to know what's wrong that you're willing to tell me a secret that could possibly expose you to me and very possibly ruin your pride for the rest of your life?"

although the brown haired boy's question was extremely verbose, it did a good job in exaggerating his words, like the entire conversation between doyoung and him was. "count me in."

letting out a loud and overly exaggerated gasp, doyoung put his hand on his chest as if he was taking offense for jeno's acceptance of his deal. it was as if the other was only interested in blackmailing the other instead of taking his genuine help. but of course, being friends and all, doyoung knew the other was only joking.

letting out a chuckle, the orange haired male shook his had and grabbed his attention back to the younger. but after a few minutes of nothing between the two, the ambiance changed sharply once doyoung started talking again. "but for real. do i have to do that for you to tell me what's wrong?"

the sudden change in the atmosphere caught jeno off guard, but knew it was about time to get serious. one thing with the twenty boys his is friends with: once a topic is mentioned, it won't go until things are cleared out, especially if an issue is presented. all jokes aside, the brown haired male spent a minute to actually decide if he wanted to tell the older about this. "you tell me yours first."

a sigh was all that escaped from the older's lips, and that was the only sound made for about two minutes. doyoung was now hesitating as to whether or not he wanted to tell jeno about what he had in mind or if he should just drop the deal and spend the rest of his life being curious to the point of death.

seems as if the orange haired male chose the first option, since he found it a stupid reason to die from being overly curious. "i... like taeyong."

"wait... really?" now it was jeno's turn to shoot up from his laying position and give a surprised look towards his older friend. he never thought this was possible. sure, the younger knew that doyoung was never really interested in girls in the first place, but it still surprised him to know that the other had a crush.