"Gohaan!" His father cried out, and as he looked behind him, he could see Goku, the universe's mightiest warrior, being slammed to the ground and dragged into the darkness, groveling in pain. Once again, Gohan's words refused to leave his mouth, and his feet refused to move. Several times over, pained voices cried out for help, and every time he couldn't move or speak. Before his very eyes, his friends, his family, Vegeta, all of his classmates, everyone he ever knew was dragged into the darkness, and he couldn't do anything but stand by idly and watch, unable to act. Hagakure, Midoriya, Yaoyarozu, Iida, Kirishima and Kaminari, Krillin, Piccolo, Yamcha and Puar. All vanishing before him. Without warning, a dark hand shot out from the fog, grabbing him by the neck. The fog began to swirl and dissipate from a specific spot. Where the fog had cleared, Gohan could see the silhouette of a man floating in the air, in his free hand was All For One's limp body. In a horrifying display, the Villain's body contorted and folded inside of itself, disgustingly melding into the silhouette's hand. As the limp body began to disappear, he could hear the laughs of Frieza and Cell echoing in his ear, however their confident displays quickly melted into screams of agony. What's going on?! Who are you?!

"I am all, and I am none. This battle, one that cannot be won. Your past mistakes, you must finally best. Or else the world you know shall be laid to rest." The silhouette suddenly erupted in a golden light.

This feeling! It can't be! A Super Saiyan?! Gohan thought to himself, gritting his teeth. That's impos- Wait... D-Dad? No, Vegeta?! Piccolo and Iida!? Why is everyone's energy coming from this thing?!

"Gohan!" He heard clearly as his eye shot open and he sat up. Jiro, Tsuya, and Hagakure's gloves all leaned in, watching him. Behind them were Ururaka, Midoriya, and Iida. "Are you ok?" Midoriya spoke first.

"You were thrashing around a lot, and you're sweating really bad." Jiro followed.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Gohan didnt realize how heavily he was breathing until he calmed down. "Just a bad dream, that's all."

"Everything will be alright, Gohan." Hagakure said in an attempt to ease his nerves. "Everyone in our class made it!" she said with a smile.

"That's awesome." Gohan said, smiling weakly. The image that had just passed through his head lingered.

"Are you sure you're ok? You look really exhausted all of a sudden. Ribbit." Tsuya asked, leaning forward to get a better look.

"H-Hey! He said he's fine!" Hagakure shouted, attempting to pull her friend away from Gohan.

"Gohan." Iida said as he walked up to his friend. "The key to remove your targets are in the back. You should make haste to do so before the next round begins."

Earning a nod, Gohan replied. "Right." Getting up, he made his way to a room in the back, where a young woman walked up to him and quickly, but silently, removed the targets before gesturing him to join the other 99 students.

With a sudden ring of a bell, the tired announcer from before began to speak. "Villains have performed a large-scale terrorist attack destroying most of [insert city name here]. Since most buildings collapsed there are many injured." Looking up at the screen towards the front of the room, Gohan noticed that the entire arena that they had just been in was entirely demolished. Within moments, the entire Ante Room fell apart, and the students were introduced to the new arena. "Due to heavily damaged roads, the first responders have been temporarily delayed for the time being. Until Emergency Services arrive, the heroes in the area will lead the rescue. Your task is to save as many people as you can and help the injured. And with that, BEGIN!"

Everyone dashed forward. Gohan ran by Iida and Midoriya's side. "Hey, I'm gonna run out a little further to cover more ground, since I'm faster. I'll start at the areas in the distance and we'll comb through the wreckage!" He told them, getting ready to take off.