Chapter 16

Aristotle POV

No kidding it was cold out today. Maybe it's because I grew up and Puerto Rico. It was always hot there. Though cold was new and a big change. I think I liked it. 

"I had fun today," I spoke when Natsu looked up at me. I couldn't sign since we were holding hands. His hands were always cold when I held them. But it was nice. This was the first time since I moved to this house that I hung out with someone for the whole day. It was nice. Definitely since with Natsu. 

I still needed time to secure my feelings but I'm the type of guy to live in the moment. I just needed that one moment to tell me I cared. 

I nudged him a bit to get his attention which it did because he looked over at me. "Do you want to stay over at my place tonight?" I said. He looked at me for a moment like he was unsure. but he eventually gave me a nod. "Can I go home and grab a few things first?" he asked. I nodded and let him lead the way towards his house. "You can wait here it won't be long," he spoke. He didn't want me in his house? 

Right his sister. I don't want to deal with her either. I watched as he walked into the house. I took out my phone and texted mama that he was staying over. She responded after than I thought. Saying okay she will make dinner for him as well. I looked up hearing the door open seeing Natsu with a bag. He shut the door behind him and walked down the steps and to me. "Okay, we can go now," He spoke. I smiled and took his hand again walking towards my house. We didn't live ridiculously far from each other it was a couple of miles. I stayed holding his hand as we entered my house. My parents knew so it was okay. "Mama, Papa Estoy en casa" (Mom, Dad I'm home,) My father walked into view and looked over at us. "Ah Hello, you must be Natsu, we've heard so much about you," he said happily and held out his hand towards Natsu. I could tell Natsu was in a focus mood reading papa's lips. I never told them he was deaf. I should probably do that. 

Natsu's sister said he rarely speaks to people he doesn't know. Which explains a lot when we first met. "Nice to meet you, sir," Natsu spoke surprising me too a bit as she shook my papa's hand. "Please call me Francisco," papa spoke smiling still. It was weird seeing him smile. Guess he didn't want Natsu to hate him. "Anyways I'll let you to be," he said and looked at me. "I'll call for you both when dinner's ready," he said. 

I nodded and took Natsu with me as we headed upstairs to my room. 'Sorry if it's a bit messy still moving in' I signed. I almost felt embarrassed because of all the unpacked boxes in my room. 'It's fine mines not much better sometimes,' he signed back at me. 

"Do you like comics?" I asked him. He looked at me as a smile grew on his face. "Taking that as a yes. I have this huge collection since I was ten," I said and looked at him for a moment before going to my closer grabbing a box and setting it on my bed. I moved sitting down as Natsu sat on the other side of the box.