Chapter 10

Aristotle POV

I got distracted when Nasumi came up to me like that. I don't even remember what she was saying. All I know is I went to say bye to Natsu and he was gone. God what's with that kid. 

There's something about him. I can't place my finger on it but there's sure something. I stayed up that night thinking about that. I want to spend time with him. To be his friend. But how to I get rid of Nasumi. I don't want to be rude. 

"Ari?" Nasumi said making me snap out of my thoughts. Right it was school. I was sitting at lunch today. "I don't want to sit here today sorry" I spoke suddenly. "What?" she said almost in a harsh way. I didn't say anything else I just grabbed my tray and got up.

I turned and walked to the table Natsu was at with Naomi and some others. There was an empty seat next to him where I went over there and sat down. 

He didn't speak to me today. He looked over when I sat down. The others looked at me too but I kept my gaze on Natsu. 'Where did you go yesterday' I signed. 'in my house duh' he signed back. 'I wanted to say bye' I signed.

'My sister' he signed. Sister? Why did it just hit me now. Nasumi came out of the same house. 'Your her sister. You look the same but act different' I signed. 

'I've heard' he said with a small smile. His smile. I didn't see that this morning. Did I upset him when his sister interrupted us. 'You like her don't you' he signed with a questioning look on his face. 'Your better' I signed then realized that sounded wrong. He was talking about the other like. I looked at him seeing his face go red. "What did you do" Naomi said. "Shit" I said shaking his head. 

'Sorry I meant your nicer' I signed at him. He gave me a quick nod as he looked back down as he ate his food. That came out weird. 

I've never even liked someone. People like me but I always was worried about my family to ever get to like someone. 

Do I like Natsu?