S E V E N T Y - T W O

Start from the beginning

"You can't go out like that," Gigi screeched, in horror, "What if your parents see you?"

"Oh hush, Georgia. Shed an adult she can choose to dress how she pleases, and anyway she's the pregnant one being forced to walk around all day. You'll understand when you're six months pregnant," Cissy said, giving Scarlett a reassuring smile.

Gigi sighed and nodded her head, grimacing a little, as the two made their way to the fireplace. Scarlett went first, clearly pronouncing Diagon Alley, not wanting to pull a Potter. Gigi was not far behind, with a bright smile on her face. She pulled her best friend into Nancy's Nails and sat in chairs next to each other.

The nice elderly lady sat in front of Scarlett and asked if she knew what she wanted. She nodded and pointed to a nice natural pink color. Gigi thought it was perfect for tonight, but didn't tell her that. Instead, she said, "It's a lovely color. It'll look great." Georgia on the other hand, picked out a deep Ravenclaw blue.

"Can't let go of that Ravenclaw pride, can you," Scarlett joked? Gigi sighed and laughed with her, agreeing.

The ladies painted their names and gave them a quick hand massage before sending them on their way to pay. Scarlett pulled out the money, but Gigi stopped her.

"My treat, babe."

"I can't let you do that Gigi,' She insisted.

"Don't worry about it, Scar. I'm a Bins, and I'm dating Blaise motherfreaking Zabini,'' she laughed, and Draco may or may not have given me money for today," she said as they walked out.

"That bit-" she cut herself off as they walked past children, "brat. That brat."

They laughed and walked into a cute boutique they shopped at all the time, Jewels and Fabrics. Scarlett went to the racks on the left while Gigi went to the racks on the right. What Scarlett didn't know was Gigi was on a mission to find her an outfit for tonight.  

On the other side of the store, Scarlett skimmed, found a few things but decided she didn't really want them. She continued to look until she found a cute white sweater. It was soft and cropped and would hopefully fit her after the pregancy.

Gigi found a cute pair of jeans and heels she knew Scarlett could make an outfit out of. Draco said to make her look casual, so she will do it. Scarlett picked up a black turtleneck with flowy sleeves.

"Scarlett, look at these! I think you'll like them," Gigi called. She walked over to her and saw they were exactly her size, even with the pregnancy showing.

"Theyre gorgeous Gigi, maybe we can dress up tonight," She said, holding all three items. "I also found this black top and white sweater I may get.''

"Exactly what I was thinking, babe. Spend Dracos money, who cares," she giggled take the items to the register.

"Good idea."

The lady handed them a bag and Gigi grabbed it before Scarlett could and escorted her to the back of the store where the floo network was. They both took some powder and yelled Malfoy Manor before throwing it on the ground. One second they're in the boutique and the next they're in the Manors living room.