Part 17: Property

Start from the beginning

"Ahh!!" She screams slightly and Leo seems to be enjoying this display. I wait a few seconds before continuing slapping her arse and pushing into her harder. I hate to say that the natural instincts in my manhood are only enjoying this- while in my mind I want to stab myself with a steak knife. "Please....."

She cries out as I continue.

"Please!!!!!" She yells again and It reminds me of filming the Deathly Hallows when she was being tortured. Her shrill screams on set made Dan Rupert and I stop them from filming because it sounded so real and it hurt every ounce of us to hear her in such pain.

I look at Leo and he shakes his head.

"No one can hear her- don't worry. She's always been a loud on in the bedroom." He says and I am about to pull out and attack him- but I have to stop myself because I haven't a plan on how to save Emma from there. Josh is supposed to be doing some hacking for me with a friend to figure out who in the LA police he's friends with and who we can call to actually get him arrested. Because the wrong cop could only be on his side and make this whole plan fall apart.

I slap her arse again and she continues to cry and scream and just when I feel Leo's had enough of this charade, I force myself to think of Emma at her prettiest and and I finish.

Pulling out, I cum on her arse and her look of complete shock fills the mirror and fills me with guilt and regret. Backing away, I huff out a heavy breath and look at Leo.

"Well done, Carter. Except you bruised my merchandise." Looking down at Emma's right arse cheek- he's right. A deep reddish purple bruise is forming and my heart sinks- but this sick character I'm playing wouldn't care- would he?

"What can I say- if I'm going to test a product before I buy it- I want to make sure it can hold up....and it did so nicely." Taking out my handkerchief, I wipe off her arse and then toss it in the trash.

"Haha, I guess that would be true of anything." Leo says and Emma can't seem to move. I pull her getting back to it's proper position and lay her skirt back to how it should be. Grabbing at her waist, I stand her up and look at her deep in the eye so as remorseful as I can without giving myself away. Her hot tears drip down her cheeks and I wipe them away. Leo's phone goes off and he looks up at us. "If you'll excuse me- I have another client calling."

He leaves through another door and once he's gone- I turn back to Emma- who slaps me hard across the face.

"You bloody bastard!"

"Em...I'm sorry....darling really." I say and she pushes her body into me. "I'm working on how to get you away from him and to get him arrested. I have friends..."

"Why would you send me back to him...why?"

"He threatened to destroy your career and hurt you- I couldn't have him do that. I can't.

"I don't care about my career...Tom. I care about you. And I thought you cared about me." She cries and I kiss her face.

"I do...baby I do. He has people everywhere though. People following me day and night- I need to figure out who isn't involved with him so I can take him down."

"What you said at the hospital was..."

"I know. Unforgivable. I hate myself for it...for this- I never wanted to do this to you Ems. You got to believe me."

"...I...I do...but I don't want to go back with him... I don't want to go to any more of these dinners."

"How many have you..."

"Just this one- but there will be more."

"I can't let him take you....I... I have to think of something." She wraps her arms around me and kisses my lips gingerly, her body shaking still. "We need to get everyone else out as well. Britney and Howie- all of them everyone. Do you know anything?"