Chapter 23 - Nightmare pt 2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"It's ok just let it out, I'm listening" I heard the door knob twisting and the door opened, I saw Momo and Mina standing in the doorway looking at us.

Sana POV

"Sana stop crying fake tears trying to win over Y/N" Momo spoke in Japanese

"They are not fake! All you guys have really been mean to me!" I spoke back

"Look you're not even sad you're mad, you're such a snake" Mina said pointing at me

"OH SHUT UP! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF EVERYONE GANGING UP ON ME!" I stood up and dragged Y/N after me.

"Where are you taking me Sana?" He asked me

"Away from all these bullies" I said as I took him into the hallway the handed him his sneakers before I put on mine.

Mina POV

Sana grabbed Y/N and barged out the room. I did feel bad, we have been really unfair towards her.

"We should apologize to her. We took it way to far" I said looking at Momo.

"Yea..." Momo sighed and we went downstairs they weren't there, we checked the kitchen and Y/N's room, but it was all empty.

"Did they leave the house?" Momo asked

"I think they did" I answered looking out the kitchen window, I couldn't see them.

Y/N POV

Sana was in such a hurry getting us out of there I didn't even get to bring my phone or wallet."I hope you brought you phone and wallet Sana, I don't have mine" she froze

"Shit! I didn't bring mine either" she looked at me wide eyed.

"Let's go back" I said turning around

"No! I refuse, I'll figure something out" she grabbed my arm

"You don't even have your mask on Sana this is just a bad Idea all around, let's just go home" I said looking at her.

"Y/N please..." She sounded like she was going to start crying again, I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh

"Fine... but this is a terrible idea, I hope you know that" She didn't say anything she just wrapped her arm around me. We walked for hours, there was nothing else we could do, we had no money for food and we couldn't contact the others either. We found this small park area downtown. Sana leaned on me the whole time, I saw people walking by looking at us, they recognized Sana for sure. Nobody ever came up to us and asked for pictures, which was nice.

"isn't this nice Y/N? Just you and me alone" she looked at me with a smirk.

"Yea, but I still wish we went back and got our stuff" I looked at his face. Her brown eyes stared straight into mine.

"You know I love you right?" She smiled at me

"Yea, I know" I didn't really know how to respond back. She bit her lip and looked at me intensely, I knew what she was planning. I've seen that look on some of the other girls before they kissed me. She leaned in a placed her lips on mine. I didn't fight it, I just let her have her moment, she has had a couple shitty days so I felt bad for her. We kissed for a solid minute before she broke the kiss, she had a massive smile on her face all her pearly whites were showing.

"How you feeling?" I asked poking her nose with my finger

"Amazing, I love kissing you" she leaned her head on me again.

Chaeyoung POV

My phone started going crazy, it was filled with tons of notifications from dispatch, I tapped it and it opened a website. I read the title and my jaw dropped.