Chapter 16 - Fresh start?!?

Start from the beginning

"Nayeon and Joengyeon nice to meet you I'm Y/N! Jihyo's little brother" They looked a little confused at first, but they smiled and bowed back. We sat down and breakfast went smooth, we talked and joked around. It was really nice. When we all were finished I stood up and tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Let's go draw I know you're really good at it" I smiled and she grabbed my wrist.

"Ok let's go follow me." She dragged me upstairs into her room, Tzuyu was sitting on her bed on her phone.

"Who is he Chae?" She asked Chaeyoung, before she could answer I beat her to it.

"I'm Y/N Jihyo's little brother nice to meet you Tzuyu or do you prefer Yoda?" I pointed at her stuffed plush Yoda, Chaeyoung giggled a little.

"Tzuyu is fine, nice to meet you too" she gave me a small smile. I felt Chaeyoung yank my wrist and I looked over at her, she was holding her sketch book and two pencils. I grabbed one pencil and sat down next to her.

"How did you know I like drawing?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"You look like the artistic type." I replied with a small smile as I made a line on the paper.

"I do? I nobody has ever told me that" she replied as her cheeks turned a little pink.

"Well you do, if people don't see that they are blind" Tzuyu got out her bed and left the room. We sat upstairs and drew for hours as I knew her drawing was a lot better then mine.

"Wow yours is really good" I said looking at her drawing.

"Yours is not that bad" she hesitantly replied.

"No mine looks like trash" I chuckled as I handed her pencil back.

"Hihi yea it pretty bad" she giggled as she put her sketch book away.

"Yup, I don't draw so I already knew it was going to be bad" I stuck my hand out and helped her out of bed.

"Let's go hang out with the others" she nodded and we went downstairs, I saw Sana and Momo sitting on the couch while some of the others were still chatting by the breakfast table. We sat down in the couch I was next to Sana. And I got flashbacks from last time, I saw she started to lean in towards me, I quickly leaned over and put my head on her lap.

"I'm tired can I rest on your lap Noona?" I asked in aegyo and she nodded her cheeks turned a little pink. "Great! Now I can avoid the whole boner thing" I felt someone lean on my back and wrap their arm around my waist. I glanced at the hand and it was Chaeyoung's it the fingers had the same black nail polish. I suddenly felt another person get on top of me knocking all the air outta me.

"Ough" I groaned I looked up and Momo face was a inch from mine.

"Noona you're crushing me" I said in a low tone as I felt her boobs press into my arm.

"Sorry, I wanted to join the cuddling" She got off me.

"Oh you can, just ask next time" We smiled at each other. I felt Sana running her fingers through my hair, I look up and I'm met with her beautiful gaze. It made be feel terrible how I treated her in my old life.

"Why do you look sad Y/N?" Sana asked me with a caring expression. I don't know why, but I just started crying. I felt so bad for all the pain and hurt I put the girls through.

"Omo! Don't cry" she wrapped her arms around me, Momo and Chaeyoung noticed and also hugged me.

"Why are you crying Y/N?" Chaeyoung asked.