Chapter 14 - Sir Hopperton

"I'm a sucker for you!" Humming along to the song, you walk out the bathroom half dressed.

Tossing your phone onto the bed, you shake your hair, letting the water spray on the vanity mirror. Grabbing your brush you sing out the lyrics. "I'm a sucker for all the subliminal things no one knows about you, about you!"

Not a care in the world, the boys decided to leave to get some firewood early so that left the cabin testosterone free!

"You're the medicine and the pain, the tattoo inside my brain... And, baby, you know it's obvious!"

"Sorry to-" Tom froze in his spot as you grab the nearest piece of clothing and cover yourself with it. "Sorry, I didn't-"

"Sorry," As he looked away you slipped on the shirt. "I- uhm... I thought you were out?"

"We just got back early because Jeremy hit his head,"

"Dramatic?"

"A little," Tom walks to his side of the bed and charges his phone, turning back to notice you were in his shirt.

To think you couldn't get anymore beautiful. Of course his shirt was bigger on you than on him, but it was a sight for sore eyes. How water from your hair dripped onto the fabric, sleeves a little too long and falling off the ends of your arms.

When you caught his stare, you might as well have turned into a strawberry. "Oh, shit, sorry, I didn't know this was your shirt," You run to the closet and look around for some clothes.

"That's alright," he mumbles watching as you frantically search through clothing you hadn't been bothered to fold. "Elsa told me to tell you that Breakfast is ready," Tom slipped passed to the door.

"R-right, thanks,"

~~~

"Morning, noisy," Hemsworth greets you first.

"Ok, my music wasn't that loud,"

"It was," The entire group complains.

"Boohoo," You mockingly cry. "What's cooking, good lookin'?" you look over Sunrise's shoulder and see pancakes. "Golden brown and fluffy, perfection," you take one from the plate before yelping at the burning temperature.

"That will teach you a lesson,"

"No it won't," You take it again and bite into it before yelping. "Hot, hot, hot,"

"No need to remind me of what I am, Y/n," Jeremy winks at you.

"Old man, old man, old man!" you gleam at the frown he put on. "Plans for today?"

"Walk in the woods, Mark found a path, so you can take plenty of photos," Chris finishes his food. "We leave in a few minutes,"

"I'm going to regret my choice of outfit but the pictures will be good," taking another pancake you run up the stairs to get ready.

~~~

(Change this to however you like!)

Tying the ascot around your neck, you brush down the 50s inspired dress. Your Oxfords were tied and you hair was dry and done up. Light makeup was no hassle and soon you grabbed your coat.

"Bow down, to your 1950s queen," The group looks up to see you posing at the top of the stairs.

"A little over the top?"

Tom couldn't remember what else was spoken about as he stared up at your with a shell shocked stare. He seemed to be doing that a lot more on this trip and who could blame him? You never ceased to amaze him at any point of the day.

"Are you warm enough?" Liz asked.

"Fashion over function, fashion over function,"

~~~

"Regretting fashion over function?"

"Yes, but I have been since I stepped foot outside the cabin," the path split ways down two winding roads. "Oh my god..." yes, you were 34, but let's be honest, the sight of a snowy road could make anyone turn into a child.

You forgot about the cold, rushing forward to see the twisting trees creating an archway. Sugar dusted until the horizon where it turned away.

As everyone explored, Scarlet and Liz took pictures, mainly of that bright smile on your face.

Spinning around you land into a large pile of snow and create snow angel. "Cold, cold, cold!" You stand up and shake off the snow. "So worth it!"

"You're a child!" Seb calls from the other side.

"Leave her alone, she's having fun," Liz walks to you. "Want a picture under those trees?"

"Boy, do I," snapshots of your holding onto a branch and snow falling on top led to you sitting in the snow after stealing Evan's coat. Giving the camera a wink, a small fluff ball suddenly hopped its way over.

Your eyes widened as you sat as still as possible. It secured a spot in your lap, even letting you pet it's heavenly white coat.

"Hello," It looked up nibbled on your ascot. "Yes, you may have it, sir Hopperton,"

"Guys!" Liz waves everyone over as they watch in wonder.

"Of course Y/n get's the cool photos,"

"Boohoo, Holland." sticking out your tongue at him, you lift the bunny slowly and fall back.

"It could have rabies," Mark coughs in concern.

"So could I, but I haven't seen any frothing," Scarlet took photos before sitting beside you cautiously for a selfie.

"Say cheese, Sir Hopperton,"

"Sir Hopperton?" Tom laughs.

"Would you like me to name him after you, Mr Hiddleston?" You tease as he rolls his eyes. "You prefer Hopperton don't you? Not some stupid name like Hiddleston,"

"Hey," Tom sent a playful glare which you smile at.

"Come one, come all to snap a shot with the great Sir Hopperton!" Cooing these words to the bunny, it replied... It didn't it continued to sit there absent mindedly.

~~~

"Bye!" You wave the bunny goodbye as it made it's way back to it's family in the distance. "Now that's over, holy shit it's cold," shivering, it seemed your coat was too damp from the snow.

Tom took off his jumper and placed it over you. "Fashion over function is worth it huh?"

"Y-yes," You jitter out, holding the jacket close to your body.

~~~

:))))

:))))

- Anna ❤️