Chapter 9 - Fitting

"Cerb! Towels!" you call into the house, holding your shaking self together.

"She knows how to get towels?"

"You wouldn't believe how forgetful I am when I go swimming," You hum and thank Cerb when she comes in with a towel. "Get another please?" Cerb tilts her head. "Towel," Another tilt. "Towel- oh forget it," Cerb barks and trots back to Bobby. "Here,"

"Thank you," Tom started to dry himself off as you glared at Cerb through the glass door. Jumping slightly, Tom had placed the towel over your shoulders. "I think you need it more,"

"Thanks,"

~~~

"You're lucky I have a love for oversized things," digging in your closet you hand him some sweats and a band shirt. "Shower is down the hall on the right,"

"Thank you," He smiles before walking away. Damp clothes went in the washing machine as you took your own shower. Soon in a comfy shirt and shorts you venture down the hall.

Knocking thrice you wait for an answer. "Tom?"

"Yes?"

"Everything good?"

There was a moment until he replied. "Uhm... no,"

"The pants don't fit do they?" The silence said it all. "One second,"

Back in your room you fiddled around for something, then you saw it, Seb's sweatpants. He usually kept some clothes here when he'd sleep over after a movie marathon. Hopefully he won't mind.

"Here you go," you knock on the door which he opens to let you hand it over.

"Thanks,"

~~~

"I feel like we should finish making the cookies," Tom hums as he looks at the dirty kitchen. "And maybe clean up?"

"Damn right we're cleaning it, you're not leaving until I can see my reflection from the counter tops,"

Who knew you and Tom would make such a good team? While you put he cookies in the oven, he had started to clean the dishes. Then while he mopped, you clean the table tops. The oddest part is that you both silently agreed what you were going to do, enjoying the music you had placed on.

Bobby and Cerb watched with doggy grins, laying their heads over the couch to watch you both cleaning. While you and Tom finished the last of the cleaning, Cerb leaned to Bobby and licked his face making the chocolate brown dog bury his face in his paws with a canine blush.

~~~

"Ok, Bobby, tell me what you think," you give the dog a cookie. Crunching up the treat, he barks happily before jumping onto your lap for more.

"Bobs," Tom warns playfully. "Be polite,"

"Yeah, Bobs," playing along, you hold the treat up above his head. "Sit," He does so. "Good boy!" once he got the treat, he scampered away to the reading chair and cuddled with Cerb.

"I have a question: why do you have Male size Medium joggers?"

You chuckle and sit back in the couch. "Seb sometimes leaves his clothes here after movie marathons," changing the channel, you miss the frown falling on Tom's face. "But thank god, am I right? Wouldn't want you wearing women's sweat pants,"

"They are much more 'tight fitting' around the waist," Tom laughs, plastering a smile.

"Gotta look good lounging around,"

~~~

"So... how was the scene?" Liz wanted to have brunch with you and Scarlet.

"Scene?"