"Pinky promise," She replied happily with tight hug

After few minutes Anji was in deep sleep. Aarav gave her to Parul and then went to congratulate Tiya and Kiaan.

Aarav  walked to his sister he had tears in his eyes, he tightly hugs her ,"you have to be strong, we don't know what turn out life is going to take from tonight," Aarav whispered in her ears .

Tiya wrapped her arm around her brother's waist ,"yes bhai but I will speak with Kiaan," she whispered and was pulled back by Samaira ,"it's my turn Bhabhi," she laughed and took Tiya into tight hug .

"Yes, it's your turn Samaira," Aarav said with mischievous smile on his face .

He then walked from there with some plan in his mind ,  he took Anji and walk to guest room where  he layed her on the bed and asked her babysitter to take care of her .

He then walked back to living room with his final plan and walked to Kiaan and Tiya.

"Congratulations once again," Aarav gave side hug to his sister and shakes hand with Kiaan .

"You look tensed Kiaan?" Aarav asked . He tried to be normal with him but how can he be after overhearing them .

"Haha yes finally I am getting engaged ...my freedom will be taken away from me ," Kiaan winked .

Aarav just nodded at him, how come Kiaan is lying to his best friend , Aarav thought.

"Okay then," he took glass of orange juice and a spoon from the trolley and turned and looked at everyone who were busy chit chatting.  He tapped his glass with the  spoon," ok I have an announcement to make," he said looking at Kiaan and Tiya and then he looked at Samaira who turned and face him she was talking with Parul and Melee .

"Bhai," Tiya tried to stop him but he ignored her.

"Congratulations to our Tiya and Kiaan for finally giving name to their beautiful relationship and second I ....." he slowly walked towards his Mira.

"What's going on Tiya?" Kiaan asked .

"Can't you see," Tiya said .

"It's celebration time after years, we are having marriage in our family  right Aarav," Ganesh nod at his son, he understood Aarav's move .

"Yes dad you are right," Aarav smiled at his father and Spoke again , "Then we should have double celebration," he again tapped his glass musically and smiled at his Mira .

"Double celebration?" Ronit asked .

Without hesitation Aarav said something which shocked whole family specially his Mira , "Yes..." Aarav paused and looked at his Mira , " I want to marry Mira," he said standing face to face with his Mira who stepped back from him.

Aarav then walked to Ronit and Ridhima," uncle Ronit and aunty , I want to marry Mira  and I would be honored to have your blessing.” he said .

"You can't do this Aarav," Samaira said irritated.

"Why?" Aarav turned and looked at her .

"We don't love each other ," she simply said .

"But I love you," Aarav paused , "It's going to be an arranged marriage Samaira, and arranged marriage do works ," he said .

"Aarav ?" Samaira questioned .

"If uncle Ronit and Ridhima aunty don't have any problem then can I talk to Mira alone ," Aarav looked at Ronit and Ridhima .

"We don't mind Aarav if Samaira doesn't have any problem," Ridhima said and looked at Ronit who nodded . 

"Mom dad ," Samaira looked at her parents .

"Even we don't have any issue, I would be happy to have Samy as my daughter in-law ," Naina said happily and looked at Samaira who looked at her Niana aunty who was dreamily seeing at her .

"Come with me Samaira," Aarav took her hand , " we can talk,"  Aarav turned , " don't make scene ," Samaira whispered.

"They are family Samaira and please come with me ," he said walking upstairs.

Samaira walked beside him , "I am not coming with you ," she whispered knowing that she already have came upstairs with him.

Aarav looked at his Mira who stubbornly stood outside this bedroom door her hand folded around her chest .

"I will pick you up and take you inside ,you know me well my  Mira ," he said .

"Why this , why marriage and all?" She asked .

"Let's go inside, we can talk,"'Aarav said . 

"No I want to talk here," she leaned back on the railing  .

"Are you scared of me my Mira,"  Aarav  wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her against his chest, "are you scared to stay in same room with me , " he rubbed his nose against her neck Samaira arched her neck , she is liking it,  suddenly she pushed him .

"No I am not scared ," she said looking at him .

"Then why are you not coming inside ," Aarav smirked and walked inside his room .

" I don't want to ,"she said looking at Aarav who eyes were sparkling with desire, she shivered .

She gulped hard and walked to him, " I don't love you Aarav but I like what you did just now ,"  she said walking closer .

Aarav smirked and this time he didn't touched her with his hand instead his lips brushed her lips," I love you Samaira Kapoor, please marry me and believe me you will love our chemistry as husband wife," he bite her ear , Samaira arched her back meeting his eyes .

"But this would be too soon Aarav, I said I don't love you," she said . 

"Try me Mira, try my love , this time take me as Aarav the one who loves you not the one who guides you ," he said caressing her left cheek with his right hand while his left hand moves up and down her back , shiver ran down her spine Samaira arched her body and looked at him ,"I am just liking this physical thing Aarav but that love feeling is not inside me," Samaira said her voice was breaking , her eyes speaks of her desire . 

"Give us a chance and love will find its way my Mira," Aarav kissed her lips again and this time Samaira reciprocated happily.

✍🏻
Mira is attracted towards Aarav but she doesn't loves him , coz of her first relationship, with Raj . But she is ready to take this friendship into arranged marriage .

What will happen when Aarav tell his real reason of this sudden engagement and marriage plan ?

Thanks
Veenu 😘