Miss me?

Last weekend sure had lots of drama, but it was good to catch up with them. Yes, including hannah... I mean, I never did but it made me live in the old days like we were still in high school... God why am I talking like it been ten years? I was a high schooler literally a year ago...

I walked in the coffee shop and I remembered that I wrote something on the board yesterday

@thatonesmartgalwhofigureditout
You there?

"Hey noah" I said as I took my appron and tried tying it as I walked towards the board

@Thatonedudewhomakesyouthink:
Yep, miss me? :)

I rolled my eyes at what he said and started writing a reply:

@thatonesmartgalwhofigureditout:
You wish. Cocky much?

I walked over to the counter and started working; I got the order ready as I read the receipt noah handed me.

"how was your weekend?" Noah asked.
"You don't even want to know" I replied.
"Oh trust me, I do." He said.

"Well, it was good to see everyone but that hannah girl, SHE SOAKED ME WITH HER DRINK!" I said.
"No!" He said widening his eyes.
"I know!"

I basically spent the day telling noah everything that have happened that day.

"according to what you have told me, Jackson likes you too." He said as I widened my eyes.
"Obviously not!" I chuckled.

"Trust me, I'm a guy. He have been hitting on you all night and you, well, acted like a fool"
"hey! I'm no fool... I was confident." I said even though I KNOW I was so awkward.
"Yeah, right. Take a closer look next time. You will know I'm right." He said.
"Next time? There is no next time." I simply said.
"Whatever you say."

"So, do you want to do something today?" Noah asked.
"Sure, like what?" I replied.

"Okay Alisa take it easy please. You literally changed in few days, I really wasn't expecting you to say yes. YOU ARE SCARING ME" He said backing out.
"Whatever man, I will just stay at home. Happy?" I said.
"No no no! That's not what I mean it's just- forget it, where do you want to go?" I chuckled at his attitude and moved my shoulders up and down.
"i don't know." I replied.

"Wanna go to an amusement park?" He suggested.
"Hell yeah!" I said excitedly.
"By amusement park I mean riding rides and stuff you know that right?" He asked.
"Yeah?" I asked confused, "they are my favourites"

"okay Alisa I DON'T know you anymore!"
"What? Rides have always been my favourite."
"Well, I didn't know that!" He said pissed off.
"I guess it's because we never talked about that." I said.

"do you have another best friend or something?" He asked acting jelouse.
"Is that even a question? No." I said.
"Okay, good." He said and with that we took off our aprons and headed to the door.

"Wait a second" I said and turned around to check the board one more time;

@Thatonedudewhomakesyouthink:
I mean, I have to be. Have you seen me?

Wait- he was here at the same time I was working? I must have saw him, he probably have ordered something without me knowing that it was him. Wait why am I making a big deal out of this? I shock that thought away and wrote a reply;

@thatonesmartgalwhofigureditout
Nope, not really. But I'm sure you are not that good lookin :)

"you comin?" Noah asked.
"Yeah" I nodded and walked out the door with him. I went back to my apartment and he went back to his. I changed to jeans and a white shirt. Few moments later noah texted me that he was outside, I immediately got down and got into his car. He started his car and I looked out the window watching the trees pass by. I started thinking; how did I became what I am now in a matter of days? I mean, I'm literally going to an amusement park without a PRE ARRANGMENT! Okay calm down that's fine, why do I have to exaggerate every situation? Just have fun.

As soon as we arrived i jumped out of the car excitedly, this is going to be fun!

"Oh my god I'm so going to order that!" I said when my eyes landed on the pancakes.

I ordered a nutella pancake with bananas. And he ordered nutella with strawberries. After we were done eating and watching the place, we decided to go on our first ride. We got in line and I started feeling my heart beat but in a good way though. You know, rides makes your heart beat before riding it as it's kind of scary but the beating is exciting. That doesn't makes sense, but I swear it's an amazing feeling.

It was finally our turn and we got in. They gave us the instructions; stay seated and keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle blah blah blah then we heard the click. Yes, it's starting.

"WOOOOOOO!" In the middle of the ride I realised that I shouldn't have eaten before getting into the ride. That was a mistake I would NEVER do that EVER again.

"Rule number fifteen, do not eat before a ride" Noah stated adding into our list, I nodded my head agreeingly.

"What do you want to do now?" He asked.
"Anything, but not a ride, because I'm going to PUKE!" I answered.

"Let play one of those booth games" he said and I nodded as we headed to the games. We played a couple of those games and in each one we won a REALLY tiny stuffed animals, I really wanted a big bear, that's fine though.

Towards the end of the night we decided to end it by Riding the Ferris Wheel. I saw the whole amusement park from the top as it stopped moving for a few moments. It looked magical with all the lights that poured from the park in that dark night.

"I had a good time" he said as I stared at the park from the top.
"So did I" I said as I finally turned around to face him. He gave me a smile and I smiled back. We stood there in silance staring into each other's eyes, I never realised how beautiful his hazel eyes are. His eyes dropped to my lips which made me snap out of my thoughts, he quickly looked back up and I turned back around to see the view.
What was that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Be free to comment suggestions. And don't forget to vote it REALLY means a lot to me. Have a good day! :)

Love,
T