Chapter 16

A/N:

Since Avery, one of my reader is being too excited. Then, I decided to publish again today since I have nothing to do. This is for you🥴

( haha that's my fav emoji, don't mind it, lol! )

Mew POV

"Let's be boyfriends then, so I can have an authority to boss you around." Gulf said still gripping my arms.

I can't believe what I heard. He confessed to me, for real.

"Whaa... ttt did you saaa... yyy?" damn! Why the fuck am I stuttering.

Smackkkk!!!

Gulf kissed me. He pulled away after 3 seconds, I guess . I just stood there. Calming my heart who's beating erratically right now. We're just staring at each other like we were on a staring contest. He's so red now. And I know am I too.

"Gulf!!! " we both turn our gaze to the owner of that voice and that is Gulf's father. Our feet moves in sync while walking towards him. Damn! How will I face this situation. Its so awkward and we haven't closed the talked yet. I haven't replied yet. And wait, how am I going to reply. Fuck! I don't know how to do it. I'll just pray for peace of mind for now, yeah that's it.

Gulf POV

I'm so embarrassed of everything I've done for tonight. When did I become so shameless like this? Good thing my father saved me from this embarrassing moment that I made. But how will I faced him now. Fuck! I'm doomed. Can I just hide my face everytime we saw each other? Oh shit! What kind of plan is that?

The week went by so fast. After that all of a sudden confession, that I accidentally made because jealousy triggers my peaceful mind. We haven't talked to each other that much. We both get awkward to each other. Everytime that our eyes met we will immediately look back or will pretend that we're doing something just to avoid each others gaze.

We're now heading home. I know that mom and dad probably notice that we're kinda distant to each other. But what can I do? I'm so shy.

"Do you guys fight?" Mae asked us.

"Huh. No!" we said in unison. We eyed each other. And just by that gaze were both as red as a tomato now.

"Okay, okay. I believe you both." my mom chuckled.

"Oh, what happened here! are you guys sick? You're both so red." He pointed our cheeks. Dad just came out from the rest room of the plane that's why. Damn! Does he really need to tell it out loud. My mom chuckled again. I know mom probably has a clue already.

We take Mew and mom first to the mansion. Even when we are bidding goodbye to each other. We're both still shy and can't look at each others eyes even for a minute.

"Were going now honey. Mew, just stay here at your mansion okay. No more visiting Hahaha." I know what dad told is a joke but actually he mean it. Hayst so devil.

"Thank you for the vacation, bye." I Kissed mom on the cheeks and just eyed Mew for awhile.

We waved our hands to them and ride the car to go home but then...

"Gulf! I... agree." he is not looking at my eyes. And keeps on rubbing his nape, indication that he's shy.

"Huh?" I raised an eyebrow to him while smirking. I just want to tease him a little.

"You already know what I mean." he told me still avoiding an eye contact. And now he keeps on fidgeting the hem of his shirt. I want to laugh but I hold it.

"Hmmm..." that's all I say and then finally getting inside the car. I immediately turned back but I know, I saw it, he smiled widely just after I turned back. The smile that I loved the most, its breath taking. I'm smiling like an idiot too. Oh yeah, we're official now. How can I not be happy.

A/N:

Damn it! I'm grinning like an idiot while writing this chapter. I guess this is the cutest and sweetest of all the chapters so far. Well that's only on my opinion haha. I hope you like it too.