Kitty~

[Your POV]

He was curled up against your leg, so cute... just like a cat... of course you didnt want to wake him, if it were up to you, you wouldnt mind staying like that all night but you didnt want to leave him all uncomfy like that.

"Kenma... psttt kenma" you whispered in a sweet tone...

"Mmmm" he said only slightly moving and then falling into a deeper sleep.

You sighed and started playing with his hair.

"I had a lot of fun today, this is the most fun I've had in a while." You smiled.

"Ha my parents well they could be better, always talking about how they give me this and that when those things are the bare necessities..." you started to tear up.

"Then theres him... well I dont wanna talk about him... not right now anyways" you said patting his head.

"You really do share so many similarities to a cat though yk." You said while leaning in closer to kenma.

"Good night kitty~" you said as you planted a kiss on his forehead.

As you were gonna start falling asleep you felt his body move.

He kept moving... it was as if he was laughing, but you couldnt hear anything.

[Kenmas POV]

They nudged me waking me up, but I didnt want to move so i just stayed there and closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep.

"I had a lot of fun today, this is the most fun I've had in a while."

I heard them say, and they continued.

I listened to their rant which I probably shouldnt have, but I couldnt help myself...

Who's the 'him' they kept mentioning... they'll tell me eventually.

"Goodnight kitty~" I heard then right after that I felt them press a kiss on my forehead.

I started blushing... and giggling, I mean I couldnt help myself they're adorable...

[Your POV]

You went to check on if he was okay and you saw a light blush on his face... and he was... AWAKE?!?!?

"Kenma your- your awake"

"Sorry sorry I was trying to go back to sleep after you woke me up..." he said while finally letting out his giggle.

"Kitten huh?" He said.

"Oh shut up Kozume" you said laughing

"Heyyyy dont call me Kozume it makes me feel like your mad at meeee. Call me kitty again~" he said teasingly.

"Just go back to sleep" you said as you threw a pillow at him and then threw your head back in embarrassment.

"Your so cute when your telling me how much you love spending time with me yk~" he said holding you by the back of your head.

He kissed you and then practically jumped onto the space next to you in excitement.

He layed his head on your chest listening to your heart beat with his arms around your waist smiling until he fell asleep.

You both fell asleep in each others warm embrace.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[A/N] Yall its 2 in the morning and I'm so annoyed I bye.