Dessert?

"Hey ki- I mean Kenma... what are we gonna do now?" I asked him. He laughed.

"Aww come on y/n you can call me whatever you want." He said continuing laughing.

"But rn we can go into the kitchen and cook something because I'm hungry sure we over slept." Kenma said opening the door.

"Kay kay" you said skipping out of the room and down the stairs after kenma.

"Soooo... what do you want to eat?" You asked kenma. He sat there. And just thought for a second.

"How abouttttt.... spaghetti?" He asked looking at you with his eyes sparkling.

"Sure kitty" you said leaving him baffled and a blushing mess.

You looked around in his fridge and took out everything you might need.

And then notice it's really quiet... too quiet. You hated when it was quiet. So you looked around and boom!

You found it you didnt think kenma would have it but whatever better for you.

"Alexa turn on bluetooth" you said

"Alexa...?" Kenma whispered to himself....

"Turning on bluetooth"

You heard and connected your phone to it.

"Ohhhh alexa... ha I forgot I had one" he said.

You looked at him and laughed as you started going into spotify and playing your Arctic Monkeys playlist.

You started to get out the pots and noodles and everything you were missing while noticing that your one of your favorite songs started playing.
Mardy Bum. [if you havent heard it I reccomend.]

You turn to Kenma and sing:

"I see your frown and it's like looking down a barrel of a gun and it goes off." You say while play shooting him.

"Ouch." He says as he playfully tips over.

You laugh as you start putting water to boil.

And you look for a knife to start cutting up some stuff to make the sauce, because your a baddie when it comes to cooking 🙄❤ you ain't gonna use some premade sauce for your boyfriend.

Nuh uh you ain't about that.

You found the knife. It's a really good knife. You could tell just by looking at it you wanted to see how sharp it was so you touched the edge.

"Ow." You complained.

Kenma immediately turned around.

[Kenmas POV]

What are they doing over? It looks like they're playing with something.

What was that I just heard them... did they hurt themselves I thought to myself as I turned over and saw them looking at their hand.

I ran over... they're bleeding.

"What happened??" I said grabbing their hand and inspecting it.

"I... touched the knife..." I heard them say.

"You- ok let me get this straight you touched... the knife. Willingly and got suprised when it cut you... i-" I just paused there...