Yes, I clearly knew what she meant.

"So?"
"What if you make us feel uncomfortable now? Have you ever thought about that? This group will be a huge mess"

Of course she had me on my nerves this time, I felt my blood boiling, we were used to fight almost every day but this was the first time discussing something this serious, none of the less i still wanted to beat her and to kick her face.

"What is your problem? are you even thinking about what are you saying?!" I shouted this time.
"Excuse me? that's how you dare to talk to me?!" she shouted back.
"Of course! How else should I talk to a mean and a rude BITCH like you?!" I kept shouting now with more emphasis on that word, I didn't gain any single word back but she didn't think twice before slapping my face really hard.

And so I did.

I felt how Wheein and Hwasa enjoyed all of it because there was pure silence in the room this time, and nobody stopped us from a very big upcoming fight.

"You shouldn't have done that, Byul" Yongsun said before coming at me again, before grabbing my shoulders and throwing me to the floor.
"ARE YOU STUPID? DO YOU WANNA DIE?" I shouted now louder and trying to get up.

She was faster than me this time and sat almost in my stomach to slap me over and over again while I tried to get out of her, but she was really making a lot of pressure into it.

"FUCK, STOP, YONGSUN STOP NOW!" I kept screaming while she didn't even let me take a breath.
"I TOLD YOU, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT" she screamed and gave me the last slap, and the worst one to be honest.

She took too long trying to stand up so my instinct and my anger made me insert my fingers around her throat this time. Not trying to kill her at all, I just wanted her to have some marks of my fingers and nails because I knew she made me cheeks bleed too.

"MOONBYUL STOP NOW, BOTH OF YOU STOP NOW" Hyejin said trying to push Yongsun away from me but I just kept squeezing, which made Yongsun finally do something about it and she started to throw punches at my chest and pulling my hair while trying to scream.

"MOONBYUL YOU ARE GONNA KILL HER, STOP" Wheein said this time now trying to take me somewhere else instead of under Yongsun's body.

It took us a long minute to finally stand up and separate ourselves with our friends help, but at least we did it, and I somehow felt bad for Yongsun coughing several times but she deserved it and no one was going to change my mind.

"You are insane Moonbyul, don't you ever get close to me again" she finally said.
"You don't have to say it, I already know I shouldn't be close to someone like you"
"Someone like me? You're the one who's wrong here"
"At least I'm not a disgusting and cruel bitch like you, so don't worry about me getting close to you, I'm not even planning to see your face ever again"
"Wow, really? Aren't you the one who was looking for my approval a few minutes ago? You're so hypocrite" she said ironically.
"I don't deny it but I don't need it anymore, I don't need any of the three of you and not even from you Yongsun, you're dead to me and I wish I never met you, I can't believe you were even my friend, I was so wrong and now I'm glad I realized you're the worst person alive in this stupid planet. I'm gonna get out of all our your lives soon, I know Hyejin and Wheein said they were okay with this but it doesn't feel like it, if my presence in this group is THIS bad then I'm not even gonna bother to come back ever again, I'm done with all of you and with this damn group and this damn company, I'm out" I calmly said finally leaving the room.

And I was completely serious for a moment.
The night was so long, I kept feeling the tension we had in the room which made me feel so uncomfortable and I couldn't sleep most of the time, and when I finally started falling asleep at 6 am, I received a call of our manager telling me our CEO knew what happened between Yongsun and I so he wanted to have a meeting in that exact moment, I had no choice and left my house again.