"They'd probably run with their tails between their legs." The first chuckled. "But I regret to say that Jayden and his group aren't as stupid as those pack wolves my Lord. The wouldn't attack if they didn't have a plan."

"And that's why I still have a spy in their group. Once the spy knows of their plan, I will be informed immediately so do not worry." They both nodded their heads and I took a sip of my drink as the three of us continued to plan out and strategize on the map in front of us.

But as we did, I had a tinge of worry. For other than Jayden, there was another that posed another threat to us. For she had the power to completely oppose mine.

But I think I already have a plan on what to do about that.

Michael's POV

Today's the day!!!

Today's the day!!!

Goddess, I was so excited that I didn't even manage to get enough sleep last night.

Looking at the time on my phone, I saw that it was exactly 4am so we had an hour to get everything in place. So I quickly unlocked my phone and texted one of my accomplices.

Scanning through my contacts, I then found the name I was looking for.

Mikey : Hey Cindy. You awake yet??

But then after a few minutes, I still had no reply so I decided to text her again

Mikey: Yow Cindy!! Wake up!! You don't need the beauty sleep. There's nothing you can do about your face.

I typed. Chuckling as I clicked send before waiting. But then she still didn't reply and I was really losing my patience.

Mikey: WAKE!!

Mikey: THE!!

Mikey: HELL!!

Mikey: UP!!!

I texted, but still there was no reply.

Mikey: FLATTS!!!

Ms.AA cupsize: I'M ALREADY AWAKE!!!

Finally she replies and I laughed softly. Till now, I still found her contact name on my phone funny as hell. Oh and don't ask me how I knew of cup sizes.

Mikey: Finally, she replies😒

Ms.AA cupsize: I was in the bathroom you brat!!

Mikey: Ok, I'm sorry🙄 you ready for the plan now??

Ms.AA cupsize: Yeah. Did you wake Lindzey yet??

Mikey: Not yet. I'll txt her after. Well, see you.

Ms.AA cupsize: Yeah yeah. I'm gonna need that phone so hurry up and txt her already.

Mikey: Sheesh. Looks like someone woke up in the wrong side of bed.

Ms.AA cupsize: Whatever. Just txt her already so you can give me the phone.

Doing as she said, I texted Lindzey who luckily was already awake when I did.

So afterwards, I carefully and gently opened my door cause since supernaturals tend to have acute hearing I didn't want to wake them and ruin the plan.

It was still pretty dark since it was still early so I did my best to try and avoid bumping into things in the hallway.

Keyword being tried.