03

"Okay, Yeri. Now you sit here." Yena gestured her youngest to sit on her desk.

"Ma, I'm very sure Mom's gonna be mad." Yuna said, trying to warn Yena since she knows that Yuri doesn't want Yena to force Yeri to do something.

"Don't worry, just don't tell your Mom, okay?" Yena smiled at her before giving Yeri a piece of paper and a set of crayons. 

"What do I have to do, Momma?" Yeri asked, attempting to write her name on the paper. 

"You wrote Choi wrong." Yena giggled, well it might be confusing at first. "But that's fine."

"I'm teaching Eun-hee how to write." Yeri said. This made Yena get more confused at what her daughter really sees.

"Okay, Yeri." Yena said, getting Yeri's attention. "Can you draw for momma?"

Yeri nodded her head in a matter of second, flipping the paper around to give her a clean space.

"What should I draw?" Yeri asked herself and thought for a bit before asking again, but to her mom. "What should  I draw?"

"Whatever you want, baby." Yena smiled at her. "But if you want to, you could draw Eunie."

"Eun-hee." Yeri corrected her.

"Sure."

Yuna giggled at them before going out of the room. She has no business with them. If her Mom gets mad, at least she can say that she didn't do anything.

Back to the two ducks inside the room, Yena scrolled down her phone while she wait for Yeri to finish her drawing. She got scared when  her phone rang, Yuri's contact on the screen.

"Hello, I swear I ain't doing anything right now. Just playing with Yeri." Yena said.

'I didn't even said anything.' Yuri said. Yena just bit her lip. 'Yah,  we both know Yeri doesn't like playing with you. What are you doing?'

"Nothing, are you going home now?" Yena asked.

'I'm outside the door, what's Yeri drawing?'

Yena quickly ended the call, stood up, and opened the door. There she saw Yuri, who has her arms crossed.

"What did I say, Ms. Choi?" Yuri stared at her.

"Uhm,,,, "Yena fiddled with her fingers, finding Yuri more scarier than Yeri's 'imaginary friend'.

Yuri went inside the room. "Hi, baby, what you doing?" She asked.

"Drawing Eun-hee."Yeri answered. "Momma told me to do so."

Yuri turned her head back at Yena again, glaring at her.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry, don't stare at me like that." Yena said.

"Mommy, I don't wanna have burnt duck for dinner." Yeri said out of a sudden. This made the couple laugh at loud. "I'm done!"

"Let me see." Yena said. Yeri gave her the paper. "Oh-"

"What?" Yuri asked, looking at the paper.

They were hoping for a more creepier drawing but all that Yeri drew was herself, holding hands with a girl just her age.

"Is this Eun-hee?" Yuri asked.

Yeri nodded and said, "Yep! She's the same age as me."

"Oh... okay." Yuri just nodded. Still thinking if her daughter is trolling them or everything is true.

"When did you start seeing her, Yeri?" Yena asked.

"Since I was two." Yuri and Yena looked at each other, trying to communicate with just looks.

"What's her full name?" Yena asked.

"Lee Eun-hee."

A/N
eun-hee ain't just an extra character in her y'all :>
any ideas of who she might be?
🌟💬