Damon and Stefan left after a small bit, not wanting to get involved with anything having to do with angry original siblings.

"Nik!" I rushed over to him once the main commotion was over, pulling the dagger he could reach out of his back, slightly pushing Finn away from him before grabbing Nik's hand in my own.

He grunted as the wound in his back healed, before leaning his head on mine. "I'm fine Little Rose, thank you."

I was pulled at lightning speed away from him and into Kol's arms. "Lovely Emma. How pained I am to find you hadn't pulled the dagger out for me." His laugh made me laugh, but right before I could respond to my long lost best friend I was ripped out of his arms by a furious blonde bombshell.

"Don't hug her, she's a traitor." I sighed, Kol's eyebrows quirked up. "Should you tell him or should I?" My eyes watered up the slightest bit hearing the pure malice in her voice, something I thought she had gotten over. "Okay, I will. She abandoned us." Kol backed up from me a bit, unsure. "Not long after you were daggered, she got tired of us. Used Mikael to fake her death and then ran. She left, and went and lived her best life while me and Nik were broken. She was vacationing in hawaii while I was convincing Nik not to let Mikael kill him!" My eyes widened as Nik's eyes avoided my own.

"What?" Rebekah paused her rant for a moment. "He what?" Nik stared, clenching his jaw, at the floor.

"Oh don't act all sad now you little bit-" Ezra interrupted her.

"Enough Rebekah!" Tears were streaming down my face, I couldn't take their hate anymore.

"STOP!" The room fell silent, all eyes on me, even Finn who I had never met before. "Don't you dare say that I went out and lived my best while you suffered! You have NO IDEA what I went though so stop pretending you know a damn thing!!" I took a step forward.

"Emmaline stop, before you say something-"

"No, Ezra." I turned to him, glancing back and forth between him and the rest of them. "They want to know, why the hell does it matter now anyway, he's dead." I stopped to wipe the tears from my eyes as I remembered the cause of all my pain and suffering.

**************************************************

"Hello, little one's." My life and soul had been taken from me and given back to me at the same time. It was incredible, my body was tired and achy but my mind was wide awake as I stared at my children. All I could think about was the day I gave birth, the best day of my life, and how my children who clung to me at all times would react when I told them of my need to go away. It was for their own safety, but that didn't make it any easier...

#############################

5 years. It had been 5 years since I left the crying faces of my babies as they clung to me, praying to any god who would listen to not take me away from them. 5 years it took me to lose their father who wanted to kill the so called "abominations". 5 years and I was finally able to come back to the small witch village that kept them safe. 5 years.

Tears streamed down my face as a scream I only later recognized as my own ripped through all planes of existence like a banshee. I sped towards the fire and ashes that used to be a village, past the lake I would bathe them in, past the lavender we planted, past the man who stood to tell me that nothing was left.

I could barely hear him over my own cries, but just barely I heard his smooth, English voice. "It's alright Little One. It'll be alright." His scent invaded my nose as he held me close, forcing me to look away, but all I could smell was smoke and burning flesh.