Epilogue

Disclaimer: I do not own Glee

            Several weeks had passed since Jeff had returned to Dalton and things finally seemed to be looking up.

            Nick had been right in saying the Warblers all wanted Jeff back, for when he returned his greeting couldn't have been better. They had practically pounced on him the second he got out of Nick's ar. Despite how much it had hurt, it had made Jeff incredibly happy to see his friends again.

            True to their word, Kurt and Blaine had come to visit only a few days later and brought greetings from all the New Directions and Burt and Carole.

            Jeff and Nick had seen Kurt's parents frequently since returning to Dalton. The first reason was because Carole insisted on the boys joining them for dinner once a week. The second reason was that Burt was helping Jeff prepare his case to try and charge the boys who had attacked him and Nick. This was going surprisingly better than any of them had thought it would, but between the Dalton administrators standing by their no-bullying policy and the power that is Burt Hummel, it was looking like Jeff and Nick would actually win their case.

            Jeff's nightmares were still in full force every night. He would wake up screaming and sweating, unable to stop shaking no matter what he did.

            Every night this happened Nick would hold Jeff tightly and whisper to him that everything would be okay. It usually took a while, but Nick was really the only person or thing that could calm Jeff after one of his nightmares.

            And the dark haired boy didn't mind that. He'd told Jeff a thousand times and he'd tell him a thousand more that he would always be there to pick up the pieces.

Too cheesy? Ah well, I enjoy cheesy. I hope you liked it! Thank you so much to everyone who has read this story and favourited/followed! It means so much to me!

Thank you to Rikers_bae22, omgriker, ctfxcandsuch, and klainefreakinpotter for review and to everyone has voted! 

Let me know what you think!