2

Chao Feng

"So you can't learn for another month" i asked Gyu.

He nodded and took his phone out.

"What are you doing" I threw snacks at him.

He continued tapping away at the screen. "Texting her"

I scoffed. "Her. You mean that rude girl that you don't even know the name of."

"Mhm" he hummed. After a while he chose a movie watch which i yet again fell asleep to.

I woke up and ate. I couldn't help but remember the previous nights event.

"Sup" Gyu greeted as he got himself breakfast.

I pulled his chair out for him and helped him.

He looked at me happily. "Why so nice today"

I ignored him and grabbed some ice. "Make sure he ices his wrist every 4 hours or as often as possible for at least 15 minutes. Dont let him use it." I remembered the girls words. I carefully removed Gyus brace and set his wrist on top of the ice.

He laughed. "I don't know if I should be worried for you. Scared for my life. Or Thankfull." He joked.

I sat down on the couch and drank some water. "You should come to the track with me today."

He finished eating and threw his shirt on the floor. "I always do."

I drove to the track and started unloading my bike. A car pulled in a few minutes after.

"It's her. " Gyu called.

The girl from the day before stepped out of her car along with her friend Mina.

I quickly unloaded my bike and got to the track.

"C.F" Gyu said. "That Mina girl has no clue what shes doing."

I watched as the girl tried to direct her friend to get the bike out.

I tapped his shoulder. "Isn't her bike broken."

Gyu studdied the bike (or the girls) for a minute. "That's a different one. Her bikes black this ones green."

I road my bike to the girls and climbed in the bed of the truck with Mina. I unhooked the bike and unloaded it for her.

"Thanks" the girl said before turning away her white brace reflecting sun.

"Xi. I still don't think this is a good idea. I should stay in case you get hurt more." Mina followed the girl.

The girl kept walking. "If you don't go on your date I'll purposely flat land" she threatened.

Mina quickly turned around and walked out the entrance as another car drove in. It was a boy. He unloaded the bike and road it to the track. I quickly grabbed my bike and met them at the starting point.

"In a brace. And you say you can win." The boy laughed. "How'd you get hurt? Couldnt stay on the bike."

Gyu tensed up and was obviously ready to yell.

"Close. Try... i jumped off." The girl put her helmet on

The boy rolled his eyes and also put his helmet on. "2 Laps. I win i get that friend of yours"

Gyu got in between the two. "If you place a bet you can't do a person" He told him. The boy shoved him out of the way.

"I win i get that girl and a fight with him" he stated.

The girl adjusted
her helmet. "Then if I win you never talk to me or my friends again."

I could tell the girl didn't want to race but couldn't do anything.