[12]

"Concocting"
    Bad Boys- Inner Circle
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

                              "Concocting"                      Bad Boys- Inner Circle                        ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

"I mean it's obvious right? A family heirloom. What better place to hide a message? He had to know it was gonna hey back to me, right?" John B looked at Kie who sent him a pity look.

Alexandra's hand brushed against JJ's causing her to quickly move it away. She cleared her throat. Turning her head to watch the passing trees.

"Yeah that's possible." Kie softly responded, not feeling like ruining John B's hopes.

"It could also be possible that you're concocting wild theories to help, you know help with your sad feelings." Pope stated earning a glare from Kiara.

Pope was simply stating what they were all thinking.

Alexa agreed, that it would've made sense if John B's dad had actually left it for him. To her it all seemed like chance that they got the compass again.

"Bro, you know how I process my sad feels? Dank nugs and the stickiest of ickies, that's how I do it." JJ inputted, trying to give John B options.

Alexa rolled her eyes at him before looking back out the window.

"I'm not concocting! Okay?  My dad's trying to give me a message." John B raised his voice.

He reminded Alexa of herself, how she started making up things to try to ignore the fact that her mom was gone.

"If it helps you believe, John B." Kie stared at him sadly.

Alexandra's eyebrows slightly went up, that was a new tone from Kie. Kiara was always the first one to rally behind John B.

"L-look I don't need a therapy session. I'm not trippin' out." John B claimed while keeping his eyes on the road.

"John B I understand what you're feeling but-" Alexa was cut off.

"It's not the same Al! My dad is missing okay? Missing." John B snapped.

Alexandra eyebrows slightly went up in shock. She didn't need to be reminded by him that her mom was dead not missing.

Why is the whole world shitting on me today? I literally just almost died. Have some sympathy She thought.

"You don't know what it's like to have the person closest to you vanish and then have no idea what happened. Just wake up every morning wondering." John B'a voice was shaky.

Everyone looked between John B and Alexa.

She decided to ignore them. Although John B's comment was a bit insensitive, Alexandra felt as though he just had trouble expressing what he was feeling.

"It's been almost a year." Kie responded

"Hey Uh he could've been kidnapped." JJ tried to help out John B, feeling as though he needed to be there for his friend.