[31]

"Luck"
Rhinestone Eyes- Gorillaz
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

 When the Pogues arrived at the Hawks Nest, JJ and Pope were the first to try and jump out the van until John B stopped them

"Yo so, I think I'll do this one on my own." John B turned to meet the suspicious and slightly hurt looks on his friends faces.

"Ok then." JJ looked down.

"What? I just don't want to scare Sarah with the whole peanut gallery." John B explained in order to justify his actions.

Alexa took some slight offense and crossed her arms over her chest before leaning back into JJ's side.

"I just don't understand why we're involving her at all?" Kie exasperated

Alexandra's slightly wide eyes began moving between the two once again. She was intrigued to know how it would end. They were bickering like an old married couple.

"It's like a business meeting." John B assured looking straight into Kies eyes.

JJ made a motion with his head and blunt causing Alexa to smack the back of his head while Pope laughed.

"Promise me nothings happening between the two of you?" Kie begged John B.

John B responded with what Kiara wanted to hear, not the truth.

"This isn't about you, this isn't about us, it's about her. Dude she's gonna get inside your head. Promise me nothing is happening." Kiara continued staring daggers into John Bs eyes.

"I promise." John B responded looking like he could care less.

Kie and him shared a look before JJ disturbed the silence.

"That was really believable." JJ teased while John B started leaving.

Soon there were only four in the car. Kie looked really bothered.

The lightning storm would so often make Alexa slightly jump causing JJ to tighten his grip around her.

JJ left the door open in order to let the cool air flow in.

Alexandra messed with the tiara on her head.

"Kiara holding grudges is like drinking poison and thinking Sarah will die." Pope lectured from the van floor.

"Leave her alone Pope." Alexandra rolled her eyes, Kiara was pissed as it was. She didn't need more salt to her angry, festering, wound.

JJ started telling his story about how Rafe was about to kick his ass at midsummers.

Alexandra kept shifting uncomfortably beside him. She needed to get out of the dress. She felt like it was trapping her. Her fancy corset dress timer had run out. She needed it off.