Invisible 4

I don't wanna go to school at all! Let me pretend to be sick. No, I can't do that. I have to make my parents proud. There is something I never told you........I don't have any parents. I never had. Even though I don't, I want to make them proud like I actually have parents. Besides....it will help me with my studies. You may think since I don't have parents, I can do whatever I want. But you have it all wrong. You see, I don't like in the same house as my aunt, but she is my guardian, and believe me, she is a very strict aunt.

Anyways, I am at the school building. I saw Sakura come to me. When I saw her at the door in front of the school, I opened the door and slammed it in her face giving her no emotion at all. I don't like being mean, but when I see my best friend betray me, this is what I have to do. I have no choice.

"Tenten! Stop! Please! Can we talk?" Sakura says yelling to me. I just ignored her and went to my first class for the morning.

This is a another sad school day. I mean, I never expected school to be exciting anyway.

"What is the answer to this equation: x(23654).54+100-20?" The teacher calls.

"Tenten, what is the answer to this equation?" The teacher calls to me pointing to the equation on the board.

"Um.....1,000?" I answered guessing.

"Wrong. Can anyone else tell me?" The teacher calls.

I then watched Neji come to the class. He late. For the first time. Wonder what happened. Oh well.

"Neji, sit down and answer this equation for me." The teacher says to him.

He won't know it. He just came in. Then again, Neji's a very smart guy. But I still think he won't get it right. This is a new lesson.

"Um....square meter*= 0.00024710538." Neji answers.

"Correct." The teacher says.

"What?! Impossible!!" I say accidently. Oops.

"Tenten! You got the question wrong. You should have thought about it first." The teacher calls out to me.

"Yes sir." I say sighing.

"Um sir...." Neji says

"Yes Neji?" The teacher asks.

"If you want me too....I can tutor her." Neji says.

No!

"Ok. It's fine with me. She needs all the help she can get." The teacher told him staring at me.

The shade....

***

School is finally over! I can finally go home.

"Tenten!" I heard Neji call to me.

Oh great.....here comes more trouble.

"Don't say my name if you don't remember it!" I said to him speeding up.

"What are you talking about?!" He says running after me.

I swear we look like little children running after each other.

I stopped and turned to him. I saw him catching his breath.

"I'm talking about Sakura telling you my name when you didn't know it yourself after I told you a lot of times." I said to him angry.

"Oh. Sorry. But this time she didn't tell me. I got the gist of it from math class." He told me.

Of course he did.

"Are you being honest with me?"

"Yes."

"Positive?"

"Positive."

"Ok. Why did you call me?"

"To tell you when your free so that I ca tutor you."

"Oh. That. Did you actually I was fine with that?"

"Huh? You seemed like it."

Yea. "seemed" like it. But I wasn't. I'm not fine with it at all."

"But....I wasnted to get to know you."

Waht?

"You did? What about all those-"

"Yea. That was because I didn't really know how to be friends with you."

But your friends with Sakura.

"Ok. Fine. But I still need that tutoring."

"You got it."

***

Well.....that was interesting. I would call Sakura but I'm still mad at her. But.....was this the right choice?