Invisible 3

A/n- Play the vid. 

School is back. I'm not very happy because of Neji. He doesn't remember my name and I think he likes Sakura. I just thought it was  just me when I saw this.....

I saw Neji behind Sakura holding flowers. Is he going to confess? I saw Sakura turn around. I ran as fast as I can and stopped it from happening. 

"Few" I said panting.

"What happened Ten?" Sakura says feeling sorry for me. 

"I'll tell you later. I forgot what I wanted to tell you." I said lying to her. 

Sakura left......

"Why did you do that.....you?" I sweat dropped. 

"Sorry Neji but I don't know what you mean." I say. 

"I know you did that on purpose so just tell me." Naji says hurt. 

I can lie to him but not you. I felt sorry for the guy. He bought those flwers for nothing. 

"Aw. Are those flowrs? Are they for me?" I said as my eyes twinkle. 

"No. You know who it's for." Neji says angry at me. 

"Look. I know you wanted to give it to Sakura but she has a boyfriend." I say. 

"I know. I-I wasn't confessing feelings I don't even have for her if that's what you were thinking. I just gave her this for the nice friendship we had." He says. 

" O-oh. Sorry. My bad. But next time give her chocolates. She loves those. " I said feeling really stupid.

"It's fine. I will give her the flowers at lunch." He says. 

"Just give her chocolates. She doesn't care about flowers. If she sees you with that she will stomp on the ground." I say.  

"why did she stomp on it?" he says confused. 

"Because....Sasuke did that to her and she stomped on it. Trust me, I would know because she told me herself and she was pretty angry." I said. 

"Ok. Let me go now." Nehi says. 

"No. Do it at lunch. Better yet, let me buy it and give it to you." I said

"Thanks.....Ten." He said. I just smiled. 

"Your welcome......Neji." I replied. 

Something tells me that he's lying. No don't listen to yourself. Look at where it got you. But I still can't believe he said what I told him to call me. Well this is a start. Wait till I tell Sakura. She's gonna flip. 

**

"Sakura! Sakura! Guess what?" I said excitedly. 

"What?" She says. 

"Guess." 

"Um. you and Neji are together?" 

"No." 

"Then what?"

"Neji called me 'Ten'" 

"Really?" she says excited. 

"Yup!" 

"That's a huge step Ten!" 

"Not really. All he said was the nickname. We still have to see if he will say my name and won't think I'm invisible anymore." I said.