Chapter 12 { The escape Part 2 }

Previously...

"Thank you for every thing Norman, My life was a mess but the time i spend with you and Emma were nice" Ray said droping the match.

...

At that moment Norman's world just stopped, watching his bestfriend who was going to burn himself. 

"NOOOOO" somebody shouted but quiet enough so the others wont wake up

...

...

...

...

...

It was Don, he was sprinting to save his emo friend.
"Alright! nice catch" He said revealing the match he catched. 

The two boys was terrified, they were confused. Norman only asked Don to meet him outside to make sure if anything happens he knows what to do, but this... wasn't what Norman expected, how come Don knows about this?

"Jeez Ray, who knew Emma was right?" Don started to speak, he reveals some things out of his pocket.
'What? did Emma told him?' the two boys taught.
"Emma told me, quite along time ago..." He said as he puts some braids, meats, sausage and some other stuff on the floor that was covered in oil.

"What is that?" Ray asked
"This is Ray" Don said wiping his hand
"Those braids... Anna... " Norman muttered.
"Yep those are Anna's, she gave them to me" Don said, giving Ray and Norman some new clothes.
"Now, change into this, we are going to go NOW" Don demmanded.

After they change.

"Ummm, Don im-" Ray apologized but was cut by Don
"Save it Ray, don't think you will able to go anywhere and die, you're stuck with us" Don said.
"Don, im here" Anna suddenly came in.
"Ok good now sit down and show Anna your ears" He demanded Ray and Norman, Norman and Ray noticed that Don's left ear is gone? 

Yea after they cut their ears :>

"What is this smell?" Isabella tought as she went outside, only to see Norman running toward her
"Mamaa.. help ray please" Norman sobs
Isabella run towards where the smoke leads her, to the dinning room.

There, she saw a huge fire burning the dinning room, she quickly tried to put the fire but its useless
"Ray..." Norman said quietly at infront of the door.
"Norman, wake up the others and go outside" Isabella demanded, and checked her clock. 
'It really is Ray' she tought, she saw the others running outside and tried to put the fire once again.

"Ray come, its dinner" Anna shouted.

Its been 4 months since that incident, the escapees have been gone through much, they met Sonju, Mujika, Yuugo, Lucas, and some other kids at goldly pond. They beated Leuvis, Andrew, they learned how to survive. The escapees found a new family to live with. They found a safe place to live, they were happy there, but still they missed Emma. The people they met, knew about Emma, how important she was to them, how kind she was. The Gracefield's escapees told them all about it, they missed her so much.

"Yea coming" Ray said, he went to the dinning room

In here, the bunker or B06-32. There are enough supplies for them to live, they still need to go out and hunt. Anna handles the medics with the help of the others, Don, Ray, Yuugo, Lucas, Oliver, and Violet were the ones who went hunting. Gilda and Gillian handles the supplies. Norman was the one that lead them, he may have a bad athletic skill, but he was the smartest among all of them.

"Umm, Norman i think its time" Ray speaks softly, but loud enough for the others to hear, all of them were confused, well except the oldest kids from Gracefields.
"We're safe now right?" Anna asked
"Yeah, i guess so..." Gilda answered
"That means..." Nat continues happily.
"Mhm" Norman nodded.
"Yeah! c'mon guys eat faster we have something to tell you" Don informedd the others.

After Dinner they all gather in one place.

"Ok so, there's somthing that me, Ray, Don, Gilda, Anna and Nat had been keeping for you" Norman said giving the other 5 kids looks, they nodded and take somthing out and give them to Norman.
"These are from Emma" The kids freezed hearing the word Emma.
"After Emma got shipped, i found these under my bed, its a recordings and a note" Gilda said, looking Norman who seems to sad to say anything.
"Emma told us to hear each of them base on the labels, we all heard ours, and the first one, we havent hear when your safe and the end. We decide to hear them with the others" Anna continues.
"Anna, Norman, Gilda..." the little ones said seeing their older siblings started to tear up. 
"So lets hear it shall we?" Don said, trying to change the mood.

Author's note:
In this story i will be using my time lines, so its been 4 months since they escapped. The others never know about the recordings.

I almost cried writting this :(

Thats all, Thankyou for reading

Again, sorry for the bad English.

:)