what happened to us?

a/n:

first chapter ppllll

this one takes place 6 months after the last chapter of "I'm Still In Love With You"

x - katie

. . .

Olivia's POV:

"Josh, we need to talk about this," I begged, over the phone.

"No, no Liv we don't."

"I don't want us to have another fight! Just come home, and we can talk things through," I replied, trying not to cry.

This is the 10th time this month that Josh and I had had a fight over the phone. After filming season 2 of HSMTMTS, he decided to move back to Sandiego, but I stayed in LA. Ever since he got offered a new role in a movie called "Skyrocketed", he's been so distant. I know there's a female lead that he clearly has chemistry with, I just always thought our love would conquer all.

Every night, the last thing he would say was "I love you, more than you could even imagine" but now, it's more like "I just can't do this right now". What happened to "we'll always be together"?

"You know I need to stay out here. It's just for a few more weeks, Olivia."

"Josh, we can't wait a few more weeks to talk about this. This is the tenth fight we've had this month! This isn't what's supposed to happen. Look, I can book a flight out, and then we can talk everything through face-to-face."

"Olivia I-" he got cut off by a voice in the background. A girl's voice. Telling him that dinner's ready. "Ok, I'm coming Lils."

"Um, who's that?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"That's Lily," he said, sounding ashamed.

"Lily as in you're co-star?"

"Yeah."

"And she's in your apartment, why?"

"Because we um-"

"Babe! Are you coming?" I heard Lily yell.

He's been cheating on me.

"W-what w-why?" I spluttered, not being able to speak properly.

"Liv I can explain," he started.

"Just tell me the truth, Joshua. Have you been cheating on me with her?" I asked, trying but failing not to cry.

"Yes," he sighed.

"How long?" I asked, fully crying.

"2 months," he muttered.

I was speechless. How could he do this? After everything, we've been through. From the age difference, to Sabrina, to Harry, to trust issues, and then when we're finally happy he goes and cheats on me. I knew we were having problems, but I thought we could work through them. We always found a way to work things through, and know he's just giving up on us? What happened to "I will always love you, no matter what"? He's given on me.

"Olivia I'm so sorry," he said, obviously starting to cry as well.

"So am I," I snapped before hanging up the phone.

What happened to us?

.           .           .

a/n:

pls don't kill me! 😂

also i know this is short, but this was kinda a sort of summary chapter I guess? basically letting u all know why they broke up so it's not just out of the blue lol.

x - katie