epilogue !

a/n:

here it is. the last chapter of remember us? 🥺

cordially uncordial,

katie

* * *

olivia's pov:

"chloe! you're gonna be late for school!" i yelled from the kitchen.

i continued packing my daughter's lunch box when i felt two arms wrap around my waist and my husband kiss my shoulder

"it's gonna be fine, babe. you always get them there on time."

"i know, i'm sorry i just get stressed."

"liv, you are the strongest woman i know. everything will be ok like it always is."

"i love you," i sighed, leaning into him.

"i love you more."

"mummy, daddy i'm ready."

"alright sweetheart, daddy's gonna take you to school today. is that ok?"

"yes! can we take daddy's car?"

"of course you can," i laughed.

"and before you say anything, i promise we'll be safe and won't speed."

i laughed softly, putting my arms around his neck "i wasn't gonna say anything."

"you forget how much i know you babe."

i rested my head in my hands "ugh, you're right. i can't help but be annoying like that"

"well, you are right in that i am right. but you're wrong in that you're annoying. i don't think it's possible for you to be annoying," he said, then kissing me.

"shit you really better go," i replied, looking at the clock.

"you got it! chloe, do you have everything?"

"yep!"

"perfect. i'll see you later, liv"

i simply nodded in response before kissing chloe on the head and closing the door behind them.

oh, wait you're probably a little confused. let me catch you up.

so it's been 5 years since that night at the bowling alley and, as you can probably guess, i did tell josh that i loved him. fast forward a year and he proposed! it's the same ring i told him i loved when we first started dating back when we filmed hsmtmts.