Chapter 6

Karls POV
I only have a few days left with Nick, and I don't want to waste them. Its around 7pm, and pitch black outside. I walk downstairs.

"Hey Nick, do you want to go to the park? i know its late." I ask.

Nick looks over at me, "Yeah sure! Theres one in walking distance if you want to walk." he says.

"We can walk. Im gonna go get my jacket real quick, then we can leave!" I go back upstairs, and grab my jacket quickly. I walk back down stairs, and me and Nick leave the house.

Around 10 minutes later we arrive at the park.

I walked to the swings, and started pushing my leges back and forth. Causing the swing to go. Nick sat beside me.

Maybe this is it? I could tell him right now.

The thought of confessing my feelings for Nick made me want to scream. I don't know if he feels the same way, and I don't want to make him uncomfortable.

I need to tell him, I cant keep my feelings bottled up.

"Nick, can I tell you something?" my voice is almost a whisper, I can barely keep my hands steady.

He looks at me, "Yeah, of course. What is it?" he questions.

My breathing becomes heavy, "I-I really liked staying here with you Nick, and.." the swing comes to a stop. "..your my best friend." I feel my eyes become foggy, tears forming.

Not now.

"But, I want to be more. I feel different around you. Im safe when i'm with you."

I avoid eye contact at all costs.

"Karl.."

-------------------------------------------------------
HA GET NOOBED! Sorry this tool a while to put out, im going back to school. I may not update as often. :(