MN : "Haha you're overthinking things Mio. I don't need anyone as long as I have you. But since Ka-san promised to tell you....."

I knew I love her when....

[SPRING 1997; 10-YEARS-OLD MINA AND JEONGYEON]

When the group finished eating lunch Mina starts to notice one girl was missing. Rather than saying she's missing, the girl was hiding.

Mina sits with her friends for a couple of minutes more. She knows why Jeongyeon loves to run away right after eating lunch. It's because of these three.

NY : "Okay, okay I get Jihyo is smart but I mean Sunmi unnie is hot

NY : "Okay, okay I get Jihyo is smart but I mean Sunmi unnie is hot."

MM : "If it's hot we're talking about then it should be Dubu?"

NY : "What part of Dahyun is hot?"

The girls looked at the pale girl who was drawing a mustache on the sleeping Chaeyoung.

SN : "Just accept it Jihyo would be the best wife! She's smart, caring, and nice. Look at how Tzuyu likes her."

She said pointing at Jihyo who was braiding Tzuyu's hair.

NY : "Aish let's just settle this for once. Mina, you have to tell them it's Sunmi unnie."

MM : "Aniyo, it's Dahyun! She's fluffy!"

SN : "Oh come on, Mina will definitely say it's Jihyo. She knows how good Jihyo would be as a wife."

MN : "I...."

JH : "You gays stops bothering Mina. Besides none of you will hear what you want from her. We all know who she thinks would be a perfect wife."

NY,SN, MM : "Yoo Jeongyeon." The three looked at her.

JH : "And even if the three of you agree who it is, you can't marry the same person."