"Ben please I need my clothes and my things. I'm naked out here. I can't leave." She whimpered and Ben looked at her things that were on the desk folded neatly.

He knew there was no way they had sex. Her clothes would have been discarded all over the room not neatly folded.

Ben blew out a breath and he scooped the handful of her things in his arm and opened the door chucking it at her on the floor.

He slammed the door closed and he locked it sitting on his bed. He knew there was no way in hell he would sleep here the rest of the night. He grabbed his things and he called for a taxi. As he checked out of the hotel. He got into the taxi and made his way to the airport. Ben sat in the chairs in the airport until the next morning. He wanted more than anything than to just be home and forget this whole ordeal happened.

The next morning he woke up and saw that Miranda was already gone. He blew out a breath and he got up to shower. After breakfast he drove to work and he got ready to get his day started. He saw Miranda by the nurses station and he smiled as she talked to Callie. Her face was lit up and she was laughing.

He walked over "Good morning ladies." Ben said smiling.

"Good morning Warren" Callie chimed.

"Warren." Miranda said rolling her eyes.

Ben looked down at her and he knew that she was upset about last night.

"Miranda can I speak with you for a moment." Ben said.

Callie looked between the two, not sure what was going on.

"No you can't Doctor Warren." Miranda said picking up her charts.

"Miranda." Ben said with an urgent tone.

"Bailey." Callie said telling her to do it.

"Fine come on." Miranda said walking to an on call room.

"Miranda I'm sorry about last night." Ben said as she closed the door.

"Me too. You need your space so I am just going to stay at my apartment for a couple of days. I have Tuck with me for the week. So I-

"Miranda no." Ben said blowing out a breath. "We just got back together and you already need a break. I'm not willing to just let you have a break.

"Ben I'm not saying breaking up. I'm saying that we just got back together so I shouldn't be sleeping at your apartment every night. It is not normal to do that and we don't sleep in the same bed when I have Tuck so this is normal." Miranda said looking at him intently.

Ben clicked his teeth, blowing out a breath. "Okay you got this week but Miranda I really want you to move in with me. We are not starting back at the beginning. I dated you for 9 months, we are picking up right back there. " Ben said confidently.

Miranda eyes widen at his words. "Last night you were.... Something wasn't right and I-

Ben cut her off by pulling her close to him using her white coat. He lifted her chin up and kissed her lips. Miranda sighed and gave into his mouth. She put her hands up to rest on the side of his face as they kissed.

"Dam it I love you." Miranda said against his lips.

"I love you more." Ben replied.

Four days passed and Miranda picked Tuck up from daycare. "Hey little man you ready." Miranda asked and helped him put on his jacket. She held his hand as they walked to her car.

Miranda unbuckled Tucker and held his hand as they took the elevator to her apartment. Miranda looked down as her phone rung.

"Hey baby." Miranda smiled answering for Ben.