"You can go, nothing to worry, the baby is perfectly fine. Just be careful and eat the iron tablets regularly. Understand?" She nods her head and left. I washed my hands and went back to my office.

Two men are sitting outside on the hospital bed, holding cotton pads on their noses. Their noses are bleeding, lips busted, eyes blackened. Anyone could say that they are badly beaten. And on 'my' chair, the so called 'Don' Aman is sitting with a smug face. On seeing me, he smirked. I looked at him and then the men. Liza is also standing there, with a confusing look.

"Hello Doctor!" Aman waved his hand, "I bought patients".

I ignore him and went towards the men. They looked like need to a hug, frightened like a mouse. I understand on the second who did this. Aman's face telling everything.

"Who did this?" I asked them as normally as I can. Poor them!

"Why did you think that someone did this?"

Aahh! When did he come here?I left him in my office. He comes behind me. A musky masculine scent reached my nose, wants me to smell it more. But I controlled. I turned and asked him,

"You did this?"

"Now, now, it's not the time. Why don't you do your job and then we could talk." He whispered in a threatened tone. I opened my mouth to reply but then stoped. Liza is coming towards us. Of course he didn't want to know about himself to anyone.

I left him and busy myself to treat them. Both of their noses are broken and took a long time to fix it. After bandaged them and telling Liza to give them medecine I went back my office.

No sooner I entered in the office, Aman come in front of me, so suddenly that I startled and almost gasped out loudly. But before I make any move, he in a blink of eye slammed me against the door and capture my lips in a consuming and urgent kiss.

I went stiff as I am completely serprised by it and taken aback. His musky scent which I tried to ignore from the first engulfed me. I felt his surprisingly soft lips moving harasly against me. I have no idea what to do, how to do. As fast and as roughly he kissed me, he suddenly stopped. He looked at me, holding my face with one hand, an unknown look in his eyes. I have no idea what is it, lust or something else. I just looked at him, at his eyes, which are exactly copy of mine. I can see my own reflection on his eyes. Stilled, dumbfounded and holding my breath. But he broke my trans. He snaked his one arm round my waist and pulled me towards him, chest to chest. I gasped out loudly and opened my mouth to take a deep breath. But he again attached his mouth with me.

This time it's not rough. He so slowly rubs his lips, pushed his tongue, makes my knees melting. I tried to push him with my hands which is placed on his chest. But then he pushed his tongue into my mouth, makes me grab his shirt tightly instead of pushing him. After a long torturous time he stopped, left me all breathing heavily. My whole face is burning. I closed my eyes tightly. I am panting heavily. With each breath I am taking and leaving, my chest is touching his.

"Fucking drug!"

He cursed. His voice is heard so husky, my heart beats loudly. He lifts my chin upward, but I didn't open my eyes.

 He lifts my chin upward, but I didn't open my eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Don's Docजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें