"Err, I had another nightmare."

"Another? This wasn't the first?" George asked, curiosity playing in his voice.

"No, but it's fine. If it keeps happening I'll go to Madam Pomfrey and get a sleeping draught. No need to worry your pretty little heads. I have to go, but I'll see you guys in the Great Hall. Don't forget the Halloween feast is tonight!"

"Let's just hope there won't be any trolls this year," Lee called out as (y/n) slipped through the door. Today she had promised Wren that she would help win him over with Lee. As she made her way to the girl's dorm she saw it was empty besides Katie who was reading a potions book.

"Morning Katie," she greeted as she opened her trunk pulling out a pair of jeans and t-shirt.

"Morning (Y/n)."

After throwing on her clothes and freshening up in the bathroom she made her way down to the Great Hall, sitting herself next to Wren at the Ravenclaw table.

"Well look who finally decided to show up," Wren teased as he scooped a spoonful of eggs into his mouth.

"Oh shush, operation get Lee to fall in love with you is underway."

"We are not calling it that, and not that I'm not thrilled to see my favorite Gryffindor but why are you at my table? Won't those twins miss you?"

"Exactly. Hello operation get Lee to fall in love with you," (Y/n) said smiling up as the twins and Lee made their way to her, plopping down. "Good morning boys, you know my friend Wren right?"

"Morning," Wren said smiling as his eyes locked with Lee.

"Morning," the three said together as they started filling their plates up.

"Not that I mind at all, but what is with the new change of scenery?" George asked.

"I thought change would be good, and since I saw Wren sitting all by himself this morning I thought it would be a good idea to sit with him. Lee," (Y/n) said turning her body so she would be facing him completely. "Wren was just telling me that he likes your commentary during the quidditch games. Finds it- what was the word, extraordinary."

"Yeah? You like it?" Lee asked as he turned towards Wren.

"Uhh, yeah I think it's quite brilliant."

"Maybe the next match you can join me in the commentary box? I don't think Professor McGonagall would mind at all."

"I'd like that," Wren said with a warm smile.

The rest of breakfast went on quite smoothly as Lee and Wren continued to talk about everything and anything. George was the first to catch on to what (Y/n) was doing as he sent her a wink and approving nod.

"Well looks like we're going to head out," Fred said getting up from next to (Y/n). "Lee has this brilliant prank idea and we got to go get the supplies for it. I'll count that you'll be there to help (Y/n)?"

"Wouldn't miss it," (Y/n) said with a smile as they got up from their seat.

"You are bloody brilliant. I could kiss you," Wren said as soon as the others were out of ear shot.

"So, operation get Lee to fall in love with you is a go?" (Y/n) said with a laugh.

"Absolutely! He wants to go to Hogsmeade with me to show me all of Zonkos products. I mean granted he said you lot will all be there, but he asked me!" Wren said falling out of his seat dramatically. "I can die happy now."

"You're so dramatic," (y/n) said in between laughs as she got up from her seat and holding a hand for Wren to take. "Come on lover boy lets head to the library."