21...❣️..VICTORY❣️

Start from the beginning

"Yao, I have always loved only you as my Omega in this world. And not only yours, even my love was so selfish that it made me turn blind eye towards everyone and everything. Even Xian's pains and struggles. So yes!!! I understand and believe you. But you and me both need to go through penance for everything we did. So, I wont reject you, but you will remain in house imprisonment in the Gentian cottage henceforth. You won't be allowed even a step out until further notice. And, I am retiring to the mountains to lead a life of solitude, repenting my wrongs. May be I shall visit you sometimes or may be I won't, but in this lifetime you were, are and will remain my only Omega. zàijiàn...."

Lan Xichen went off saying so. He didn't even turn back once. Yao kept sobbing loudly, watching him go. He bent down, took the little soil of his Alpha's feet left there, and kept it with him safely as his Husband's Reminder. He was ready for whatever future held for him... Cause he no more cared about anything... The only one he truly cared about was lost forever, left him forever and now he had lost interest in his empty life... So, he just sat mutely, leaning to the prison walls, with tearful eyes, waiting for his punishment...

💔⚫💔

💔⚫💔

Wuxian stirred and regained senses.

He looked around and tried to get up but felt painful in his lower abdominal area.

"Aahhhhh

"Aahhhhh.... "

He moaned in pain. Immediately, Lan Wangji, who was meditating opened his eyes and came rushing towards him.

"How are you feeling? Is there any pain anywhere? "

Wuxian shook his head. Lan Wangji frowned and slightly moved his inner shirt, that he was wearing and looked at his abdomen. It was bandaged with herbals, to heal Wuxian & soothe and heal the baby inside.

For the first 2 days, it constantly changed to black after every hour, due to the unstable condition of the womb. Dark energies, stress, fear, shock, energy depletion, everything Wuxian felt, were felt by the baby. The womb was severely effected. But gradually, the condition stabilized. And, the colour stopped changing indicating the baby was safe.