21...❣️..VICTORY❣️

Start from the beginning

Yao just scoffed and looked away when his gaze fell on his husband, sect leader Lan Xichen

Yao just scoffed and looked away when his gaze fell on his husband, sect leader Lan Xichen. And he felt the chills of his life. Lan Xichen was looking, both with disgust and a murderous aura at Yao. Yao looked with pleading eyes.

"Alpha.... "

"Don't dare utter that word for me from your mouth. I am nobody's alpha. I am just LAN XICHEN. "

"But am doing all these for you, otherwise they may harm you.... "

"I would rather die a torturous, painful, slow death than believe that. What you did, what you are doing, were and are only for yourself. You neither ever thought for others, nor has the capability to ever be considerate for anybody. So don't give me the crap of doing anything for me. At least, be honest to yourself for once Jin Guangyao. For once...... "

"JIN!!! "

"Yes, Jin. Cause a Lan would rather die than do something likewise. "

Lan Qiren said angrily. Tears rolled down Yao's eyes. Then he looked with hateful eyes.

"Then it's even better now. I won't have any regrets for anything..... Now that you have officially omitted me from Lan clan. I don't regret serving Jin clan and my father..... "

"Hmmnnm!!! Yeah your father... We just witnessed how much you mean to him.... Actually, with a Chameleon character of changing colours and sides with situation, like yours, I doubt anyone value you at all in their life. "

A Lan elder said.

"Actually, I am proud to say I was right since the first day, when he came to Cloud Recesses, as sect leader's cultivation partner, that only Lan Wuxian deserved to be Lan clan's first omega. Not him. And though, Lan Wuxian is now Lan Wangji's omega partner, I would still say he is best fitted as the first omega. No one can be Lan Wuxian...... "

Another Lan member said. Yao gritted his teeth and tightened the string in Wuxian's neck. Wuxian choked.

"Gege please.....mnn..mnn...I am... I am with baby.......I am.....pregnant, please, don't choke me.... Please.....at...at least, con...consi...consider the innocent soul insi...inside...me.... "

"Nothing connected to you is innocent, Wuxian... Absolutely nothing... You, that bastard baby of yours...nothing innocent.... Why should I consider for someone else's bastard life, when I, being an omega could not conceive all those years...!!!! When I am being rejected today by the Lan clan!!! I hope it die a painful death.... "

THUDD.....

Yao flinched as Xichen's hard slap fell on his face. He was so engrossed in his hate and Wuxian, that he failed to see the sudden change in the surroundings.....